Should I buy this MP3 Player???

Status
Not open for further replies.

╬Switch╬

In the zone
I found this MP3 Player on E-Bay and this looks quiet fascinating to me with all its features and IPod like design.So should I get this player?
Im asking cause I've never purchased anything from E-Bay.
And it also has a 6 month warranty. Its from"Pareshwins".
It looks like the new nano and has 4GB memory and another one having 2GB memory.
Here the link 4GB
2GB
Please help me.:confused:

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
i really suggest u dont buy that, my brother bouight one of those and it got busted in a week

OP
╬Switch╬

╬Switch╬

In the zone
But this one also has a warranty of 6 months.
Which product did your brother buy? Was it from the same dealer?
I read some of the reviews for this seller and they were all positive.

gauravakaasid

Back to l33ching :)
the pics posted are not of the actual product. if i were you , i wud stay away from such offers. if you can increase ur budget a bit, i suggest you go in for mp3 players from transcend/sansa

kumarmohit

Technomancer
No Do not buy it coz hwen you bouy it you would come to know that it has 2Gigabit and 4Gigabit of memory that means 256 and 512 megabytes.

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
╬Switch╬ said:
But this one also has a warranty of 6 months.
Which product did your brother buy? Was it from the same dealer?
I read some of the reviews for this seller and they were all positive.
so what if it has warranty? would u buy a damn fake pc even if it had 10 years of warrant? no right. its not about the warranty dude because great products dont need much warranty, they work right. just stay off this one

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
i dont buy it. one my mine friend had an mp3 player(dont remember which 1 but it was something of this kind)
they had told that it has memory of 512mb,even it showed in computer.my friend told me that he was never able to store songs more than 128mb. so one day i tried formatin his mp3 player and it now showed only 128 mb :shock::shock::shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom