should i buy more ram?

Aakarshan

In the zone
I have a Laptop HP G6-1318ax

It's configuaration is AMD 3305m,2 GB RAM,AMD 7450m Gpu.

My total ram is 1513 mb.
Whenever i try to run heavy apps like kzb.archiver or if i use internet or any games the ram gets full and i am unable to run any other software or even it frezzes when i try to open a local disk.however my cpu usage remain to 20-30 percent.
And i also noticed that my laptop temp is always 70C.
I don't think if i need to buy More RAM or not.If yes then pls suggest me 2GB RAM for my laptop around 1000 Rs.Thanx

AbhMkh

Ambassador of Buzz
I have a Laptop HP G6-1318ax

It's configuaration is AMD 3305m,2 GB RAM,AMD 7450m Gpu.

My total ram is 1513 mb.
Whenever i try to run heavy apps like kzb.archiver or if i use internet or any games the ram gets full and i am unable to run any other software or even it frezzes when i try to open a local disk.however my cpu usage remain to 20-30 percent.
And i also noticed that my laptop temp is always 70C.
I don't think if i need to buy More RAM or not.If yes then pls suggest me 2GB RAM for my laptop around 1000 Rs.Thanx

Yes, 2GB ram is very less.My phone has 2 GB RAM and even with that, it cannot run a lot of applications simultaneously.

Get a 2 GB stick and make it a total of 4 GB Ram.

RAMs - Buy RAMs Online at Best Prices in India

OP
A

Aakarshan

In the zone
Yes, 2GB ram is very less.My phone has 2 GB RAM and even with that, it cannot run a lot of applications simultaneously.

Get a 2 GB stick and make it a total of 4 GB Ram.

RAMs - Buy RAMs Online at Best Prices in India
So i will see a increase in performance in gaming after upgrading to 2 GB.

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
Are these games lagging now? When playing one of these just press alt-tab and see RAM is being maxed out. If yes then increasing RAM will increase performance.

OP
A

Aakarshan

In the zone
Are these games lagging now? When playing one of these just press alt-tab and see RAM is being maxed out. If yes then increasing RAM will increase performance.
Sorry i can't came out to desktop by th process you told, I was playing COD - UO and it was lagging alot.

Top Bottom