Should I buy from this seller on ebay ?

nishantve1

Broken In
So I have been looking forward to buy a Macbook and this is the best deal I can find . Apple 13 3" Macbook AIR Notebook Computer | eBay . It says 46 sold . But osmething worries me , the product location says Online, India . Which is not so ... you know lowers the trust meter. Also is it possible that the seller might have created different accounts and bought his own product 46 times? Should I go ahead and click that "Buy it now " button?

kunalgujarathi

Cyborg Agent
So I have been looking forward to buy a Macbook and this is the best deal I can find . Apple 13 3" Macbook AIR Notebook Computer | eBay . It says 46 sold . But osmething worries me , the product location says Online, India . Which is not so ... you know lowers the trust meter. Also is it possible that the seller might have created different accounts and bought his own product 46 times? Should I go ahead and click that "Buy it now " button?

Contact seller!
Ask him for COD and tell him you are ready to pay ₹1000 extra!
If he is ready to deliver he is genuine!
Alternatively you can verify device by installing iTunes!

Flash

Lost in speed
Not all products offer COD payment facility.
For that amount of money, it's better to buy the product in person after verifying the product.

OP
N

nishantve1

Broken In
I will opt for EMI payment. I asked seller several questions about 2 days ago but hasn't responded yet. What do you think , 48 buyers! can't be a hoax right ?

sandeepsingh

Broken In
i would suggest try checking with your local retail shops... reliance digital, croma etc. for any deals ... there you can also get any card deal like say cashback etc if present.
If not urgently needed wait till Aug 15. as by then various deals both online and offline will start.

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
Tread carefully when shopping on eBay. Flipkart sells this laptop for not much higher. I suggest go with Flipkart.

OP
N

nishantve1

Broken In
May be some sort of business dude he is!
NVM Air is the best business ultrabooks if you get it within 50k

LOL No, I am just about to begin with college (passed 12th this past month) . I just prefer the Mac ecosystem. Nothing wrong with Y510p

- - - Updated - - -

Check this one out *www.ebay.in/itm/Office-Used-Apple-Mac-Book-Pro-15-4-/231259722269?pt=IN_PC_Laptops&hash=item35d827521d&_uhb=1

Top Bottom