Should I buy Apple? (I bought it!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zombie

Resident Weapons Expert
Goobi just go and check out PowerMac G5. That beast runs on dual 64-bit G5 processors. It has FSB of 1.35GHz. Closed loop liquid cooling and stuff. You can utilise as much RAM as you put (in excess of 4GB). Superdrive. Loads of software. One hell of a system.

HellGuardian

Broken In
hey, where is ur review of the ibook??? kindly post it, i read a review somewhere about 12" ibook that the screen was really dull and resolution horrible and viewing angle really less, is that true?? and can u plz tell the price of 12" and 14" ones??

OP
goobimama

goobimama

 Macboy
Sorry dude, I kinda slacked. Didn't feel like writing a review since there are so many thousands of reviews out there.

Now if you heard that its dull, why don't you go and check it out at the iMac showroom, see for yourself the beautifully crisp screen. My 14 inch has quite a nice resolution of 1024*768, comfortable on the eyes.

thing is, I got the 14 inch for the price of the 12 inch, that is 60k. Otherwise the 14 inch costs around 75k.

To say something more, I don't regret buying the iBook one bit. A beautiful system, works like an angel on wheels.

mail2and

Walking, since 2004.
HellGuardian said:
hey, where is ur review of the ibook??? kindly post it, i read a review somewhere about 12" ibook that the screen was really dull and resolution horrible and viewing angle really less, is that true?? and can u plz tell the price of 12" and 14" ones??

Hehe.. who reviewed it? Lemme guess.. Paul f@ggot of winsupersite.com right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom