Should Backbyte be brought back??

What do you think, the Digit's Backbyte section should be back or not?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Yeah, all work and no fun makes Jack a dull boy(BTW, we allways have fun in Digit ;-) ).The net is overflowing with hilarious stuff and tech comic strips. I hope Digit will notice this thread and include it soon.

Sparsh007

Formerly Spashy
Yes of course I already had a thread going on, on this topic
It was a funny page and used to come with chip old name of digit.
After seeing the attachment you will really want it
btw my post count was 64 before the change of in general to chit chat and now its 39
*img68.imageshack.us/img68/2503/backbytewp5.jpg

FatBeing

Administratus Rotundus
Backbyte was really cool - I loved it when I first subscribed, but honestly, the time for it has passed. It was great when hardly any of us had internet connections and spam happened to other people, but right now, all our inboxes are overflowing with backbyte-ish content in the form of those annoying forwards.

shaunak

Tux Fan
54:4
Sure backbyte should be brought back. it was light years better than tech tabloid thas currently being published.

ps:- About those four who voted against .........
they are like that one dentist in the "nine out of ten dentists approve" line printed on those toothpaste addvetisements.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
FatBeing said:
Backbyte was really cool - I loved it when I first subscribed, but honestly, the time for it has passed. It was great when hardly any of us had internet connections and spam happened to other people, but right now, all our inboxes are overflowing with backbyte-ish content in the form of those annoying forwards.
The internet is also filled with all the articles and tech news that Digit publishes and then some. So, according to your logic, Digit should stop it's publication altogether, shouldn't it?

Sparsh007

Formerly Spashy
@aryayush
Very true digit shd stop publication as there are many tech related tech articles on the net
we shd demand it in the cd/dvd demand section every time we post in it
We Want Backbyte Back!!!

Dumbledore

Journeyman
Listen to this:

Two months before Digit discontinued Backbyte, it conducted a poll on whether Backbyte should be replaced by Quiz. Backbyte won by a huge majority, but Digit replaced it anyway.

CT Squad

Broken In
ccome on yaar pls put backbyte on. waise bhi kaun quiz solve karta hai imaandari se. its 61:4 pls pls pls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom