shops in kerala.

spm

Journeyman
I just wanna know some good computer shops in kerala mostly in the southern part as i am from pathanamthitta. Most of the dealers here don't have the components that we say as good and especially they don't have anything amd or ati. I also plan to take some components in wholesale as many of my friends need me to assemble a pc for them and i thought i will give multiple orders so that i can get some bargain. it wil be some 10 to 12 systems and i need all of them amd.
Please help me and suggest some shops. I heard there are some good shops i kollam, ernakulam and trivandrum but i don't know them .

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
I just wanna know some good computer shops in kerala mostly in the southern part as i am from pathanamthitta. Most of the dealers here don't have the components that we say as good and especially they don't have anything amd or ati.
Hi there, trust me when I say I know exactly how you feel. Especially since I'm used to shopping in huge stores back in US. However the times when these parts were not available has passed. The dealers might not have it in stock but they definitely can order it for you if you place the same order. Most assemblers for some weird reason seem to still be pushing prehistoric Intel chips for some weird reason. Ive grown sick to hearing it. Although you can find folk who deal in AMD and ATI equipment as well.

Changanacherry
Computer Park (Sub Distributor)

Kottayam
Ozone Systems (Sub distributor)

Tiruvalla I think the preferred would be the store near Air India's / Kallada Travels Office. I forget their name :(

I also plan to take some components in wholesale as many of my friends need me to assemble a pc for them and i thought i will give multiple orders so that i can get some bargain. it wil be some 10 to 12 systems and i need all of them amd.
You wont get dealer prices unless you have a TIN / CST Number although dealers might give you a Minimal discount since you are buying that many systems. I know this because my cousin has started a store where he does sales and maintenance. Rashi , Reddington , Ozone , Computer Park will not give you dealer prices unless you provide your tax information.
Please help me and suggest some shops. I heard there are some good shops i kollam, ernakulam and trivandrum but i don't know them .
No offense but the hassle it takes to get those parts from there to PTA is going to likely end up with you having better prices at one of the above mentioned towns.

j1n M@tt

Cyborg Agent
If you are interested, I'll be glad to help you out in dealing with Ozone systems. I have some business deals with them.

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
There ya go^ . He even lives in Kottayam :) . Personally I wouldn't buy from anyone else other than Ozone. They are sub distributors and they can get you pretty much anything you need for an ideal system . Although traveling with the parts for that many systems is going to be hard if they cant get it delivered to you. I know for sure that Computer Park delivers but I haven't inquired about Ozone since I purchase it locally.

Hope this helps.

PS We folk in Kottayam, Pathanamthitta , Tiruvalla , Chanaganacheery should form some kind of community and have regular meets :D. I travel all the time through these places so I should be more than free to drop by if arranged.

j1n M@tt

Cyborg Agent
They will make some arrangements for delivering the parts for sure if you have some 10-12 systems to buy.

rkneo11

Broken In
same here in the place i am currently at...
Feels really frustrating when they charge you exuberantly for cheap chinese stuff...

OP
S

spm

Journeyman
thank u all for the wonderful hep.....
I too agree with filledvoid.
we should cret some groups or something like that.......

RiGOD

SoLa BeLLaToR...
I'm planning to buy the following components for my rig.

Intel 3.3 GHz Core i5-2500
Intel DH67CL
MSI GTX 560 Ti
G.Skill /Corsair DDR3 4 GB (1333MHz)
Cooler Master Elite 311 Plus
Corsair GS600
Asus DRW-24B3ST
Logitech MK200
Dell 20 Inch IN2030M LED
Altec Lansing VS2621
Numeric UPS 600 VA
Seagate 1TB 7200 RPM

Where can I buy these components from Trivandrum? I've already visited Logtech Infoway but they don't even have half of the above mentioned stuff and were even refusing to tell the prices of the remaining ones. They said that the configuration is too 'heavy' for them (pfft...come on man,It's just a mid range rig). So please suggest me some good hardware outlets with good customer support.

dfcols71

In the zone
for processor, hard disk,monitor and optical drive
try this
*www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=...sg=AFQjCNEW5kg8EiWWxYOjbZmUzHhLD2cxJw&cad=rja

Top Bottom