shaver cum trimmer need

croma

Broken In
i am looking for a shaver cum trimmer for shaving and trimming my beard.I've never used one before so have no idea about it.Please point out some shaver cum trimmer from brands like Philips(don't know about any other brands as far trimming is concerned)Budget is around Rs 1500(lower the better though).Also online store with coupon is preferred.

I use a local 300 bucks trimmer with inbuilt rechargeable battery. My friend recently bought a Philips electric trimmer worth 800 bucks with no inbuilt batteries. I used both of them and found the local trimmer to be much much better. It's faster, shaves closer and has inbuilt rechargable battery that takes about 4-5 hours for a full charge and lasts 2-3 shaves. Initially it lasted upto 4 shaves. I've been using it for an year and it has been dropped several times (even on the very first day). you should go with local trimmers IMO as they are in no way bad.

ramkumarvcbe

the Warrior
I'm using a Philips trimmer(2 heads one), which I've bought from Flipkart for 850 bucks(I guess, because I can't remember the exact product/model name and its price). I'm using it for nearly 1.5 years( 2 times a week ). I've no issue with it. Still it is working well. :D

Top Bottom