Service at Nokia Dealer or Local Shop

rsk11584

Journeyman
Dear Friends :cry::cry:
my black beauty nokia 6151 is not working well, the on/off button not working properly, and when switched on it just hangs, and then many times you need to switch on / off and after long time it starts this phone I am using since July2007 and it also has got 3G i had bought this phone in 2007 itself after comparing with other models just because it has 3G , and 30MB internal memory. Till now no problem with this phone I also had updated firmware some 2-3 times, and all was well. Now I am new to chennai so fear being ripped off, here all seem to wait for opportunity to rip off people to make quick buck. I am confused whether to give to some local shop or nokia care, and if I give to nokia care will they repair before me or just book the phone and give me slip. I fear they might just tell that fone is dead / useless and try to cheat me :cry:

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
go to nokia care first. let them check the phone and give you a quote or suggestion. if they think that nothing could be done, take the phone and go to reputed repair shop.

Top Bottom