Serious System Prblm..... Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

beanstalk_230

Broken In
hi guys
when i run windows media player or windows picture viewer an error comes up... showing that gdiplus.dll file is missing...
iv downloaded it from the net but dont know wat to do next
actually i ran a software related to registry cleaning n that i think created this problem..
plzz help me .... ASAP.

OP
B

beanstalk_230

Broken In
hi guys
when i run windows media player or windows picture viewer an error comes up... showing that gdiplus.dll file is missing...
iv downloaded it from the net but dont know wat to do next
actually i ran a software related to registry cleaning n that i think created this problem..
plzz help me .... ASAP.

Orionz

Nebula was here,15 yrs back
try to paste downloaded dll to all system files loaction
GOTO
normally
c:windows->system32->here paste the downloaded dll

paste that dll file in c:\windows\system32
open run command...and write regsvr32 gdiplus.dll there..press enter and ur dll will be loaded into registry..and be alert of registry cleaning softwares...use only the gud once..like PC tools registry mechanic..

aj27july

Journeyman
as alok says, you need to not only copy the file, but you also have to register the file in the registry.... that should do it

OP
B

beanstalk_230

Broken In
i did as alok said... but it said that the file cannot be loaded... "gdiplus.dll was loaded, but DLLRegisterServer entry point was not found" wat to do now?????

sumeetindia

Journeyman
gdiplus.dll - this dll file dosent require any registration.
Just place it in the directory and everthing should work fine.

Try using some good registery repairing software.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Another suggestion i could give is running the command , SFC / SCANNOW it would scan the system for missing files and may ask your Installation media to copy any missing files !! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom