Series 40.60,80

Status
Not open for further replies.

aadipa

Padawan
Series xx are the user interface styles in nokia phones... It has nothing to do with OS.

Look here for more info
Link

gdatuk

Ambassador of Buzz
dear sanzay...
its not symbian....
its just the firmware version of each series....
pl dont mislead...

tinku dhar

In the zone
hey NAJESH,

wat i believe and know bout series 40,60,80.........

is tht just as ur computer got the OS 95,98,XP......

its the same as here XP is better and so here 80 is ..........

regards:)

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
No tinku u're mistaken.
Like 95,98,2000,ME,XP,etc for winndows symbain OS too have versions like 6600 was version7, not the current models mostly have version 8.
Like aadipa said Series 40,60 and 80 are different User Interfaces. Have a look at interfaces for example of nokia phones like 6610, 6600 and communicator series and you can see many differences in menu layout, types of buttons for special functions and more.

tinku dhar

In the zone
tech_your_future said:
No tinku u're mistaken.
Like 95,98,2000,ME,XP,etc for winndows symbain OS too have versions like 6600 was version7, not the current models mostly have version 8.
Like aadipa said Series 40,60 and 80 are different User Interfaces. Have a look at interfaces for example of nokia phones like 6610, 6600 and communicator series and you can see many differences in menu layout, types of buttons for special functions and more.

hey here,

wat do u mean???????????

can u say it clearly.......... wat version 7 is 6600 i know mate ....... bout this tooo...............

regards:)

soham

In the zone
I heard that both 6600 & 6680 have series 60 interface.so how come they look different. correct me if i m wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom