Sending and Receiving Files

Status
Not open for further replies.

stalin

Journeyman
I using Sify Internet connected to my Lan Card and second Lan Card is connected to Local Network. Some of the folders has been shared to access in other network computer. I just want to know who is accesing from Internt Computer tracing the IP and what all files the other person (other sify user) taking from my computer. Is there any software the trace the incoming and outgoing files when interent is using.

V

vimalonline

stalin said:
how to trace sending and receving files in internet

there is a software called network scanner which can be found at *www.softperfect.com/

Users can access ur files thru ur local ip address...

u can prevent others frm accessing ur system by unchecking the sharing option box which is found in ur network connections

with rgds,
Edit by Deep - No ads allowed here pls...PM sent to member

A

anurag_online

I think you are not getting me Mr.Vimal :evil: Site link of your own is only allowed in the siggys.

link again reported.

suhasingale

Journeyman
If u want to share ur files within ur friend circle den try providing Passwords for login wen sharing. Den no one can access ur files without the password and u can provide the password for login to ur friendswidin network.

OP
S

stalin

Journeyman
Dear Vimal Network Scanner is not work for my need it show only the Shared folder. I will explain what i really need. when I browse internet going to yahoo page or any pages all the images, data, html files will storge in my Temporary Internet Files. I want to see all files downloading when I hit www.yahoo.com. Once I had that software but I lost it and donn't remember the sofware name. It is below 200 KB. It show all the action happening in computer, writing in resitry etc.,

OP
S

stalin

Journeyman
I need that software because I got some very import stuff when in execute it then I can see my internet slow down automatically some files start sending automatilly even without browsing. In 5 Min I can see around 100MB to 150 MB Upload somewhere and dont know where all the files are going. I know it is a virus but want to know which stuff contain virus. I have the that stuff in secondary HDD scaned from primary HDD install Norton 2005, Adware 15. Macafee 9.0, Spybot, AVG 7.0, Avast and all most all the best AV Software with update. The stuff contain nearly 60 GB of Data's. Any1 Help me out Plzzzzzzzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom