Selling my old phone and buy a new one

Minion

Conversation Architect
Thanks Minion.,
How is the overall performance. Any lags, any issues, anything ??

- - - Updated - - -

No lags at all,UI and everything is very fluid Some people are experiencing loose backcover after some use but motorola is providing free back cover through flipkart.

Minion

Conversation Architect
The only difference between Moto E and Moto G is auto focus flash is waste in almost all phones they all take noisy Snaps in low light except some premium phones About snapdragon 400 this phone struggle to play full HD videos you will not find much difference using snapdragon 200 and 400 in real world I agree display is best part of Moto G but due to HD display some games may struggle.

To be honest my brother have moto G and my moto E both phone looks similar and behave similarly I only misses auto focus but moto G have no expandable memory which can cause issue in future.You can easily buy a good point and shoot camera with money saved by going with moto E.

The only difference between Moto E and Moto G is auto focus flash is waste in almost all phones they all take noisy Snaps in low light except some premium phones About snapdragon 400 this phone struggle to play full HD videos you will not find much difference using snapdragon 200 and 400 in real world I agree display is best part of Moto G but due to HD display some games may struggle.

To be honest my brother have moto G and my moto E both phone looks similar and behave similarly I only misses auto focus but moto G have no expandable memory which can cause issue in future.You can easily buy a good point and shoot camera with money saved by going with moto E.

Moto G easily plays FHD videos. If we compare CPU, both have same, just Moto E has dual core one whereas G has quad core. But GPU, Adreno 305 of Moto G is much better than 302 of Moto E. Camera of Moto G is good enough. Its flash isn't too weak(as some cheap smartphones have, ~5-6k phones).

Moto G is definitely worth the extra 7k. Only advantage of Moto E over G is SD card support. Get LG L90 for even better camera & SD card slot at the cost of lower pixel density screen

OP
varghesekiran

varghesekiran

Journeyman
Guys. Ebay is providing 20 % off on purchase using HDFC credit card. At Ebay,
Nexus 5 - 2071 for 12 months
Moto G - 983 for 12 month
Moto E - just Rs 6100.
Nexus 4 - 15489
But all of them only providing seller warranty. Does that be a problem? If it is OK, Which one to buy ?

Last edited:

Minion

Conversation Architect
Moto G easily plays FHD videos. If we compare CPU, both have same, just Moto E has dual core one whereas G has quad core. But GPU, Adreno 305 of Moto G is much better than 302 of Moto E. Camera of Moto G is good enough. Its flash isn't too weak(as some cheap smartphones have, ~5-6k phones).

Moto G is definitely worth the extra 7k. Only advantage of Moto E over G is SD card support. Get LG L90 for even better camera & SD card slot at the cost of lower pixel density screen

In my post I have written real word performance is quiet similar and there is not much difference in adreno 305 and 302 actually they both are same with 302 having 50Mhz less frequency than 305.
LG L90 is having bad camera
Review: LG L90 Dual | TechTree.com
even cnet said same

@OP if you are willing to spend 14k then get Xperia SP with seller warranty.

nickzcool

Broken In
Hey iam using both moto g and e considering the price range moto e is a go for it scene. Be practical guys do we click photographs in dark at night . and you can easily use back camera on hangout, skype ,wechat n all. The performance due to near stock android is unbeatable . but comparison between moto e and moto g is foolish . when you use both phones at the same time for same apps u see the difference. Over all moto e will give u a premium feel for 7k and moto g lacks sd slot but i think internal memory is faster than external sd . i get around 13 gb free on my moto g and 2.21 on my moto e with a 8gig micro SD slot . my +1 for moto e if you are tight on budget (best phone in budget). Same for moto g.

OP
varghesekiran

varghesekiran

Journeyman
Guys. Ebay is providing 20 % off on purchase using HDFC credit card. At Ebay,
Nexus 5 - 2071 for 12 months
Moto G - 983 for 12 month
Moto E - just Rs 6100.
Nexus 4 - 15489
But all of them only providing seller warranty. Does that be a problem? If it is OK, Which one to buy ?

Any suggestion on this...?

Top Bottom