Not open for further replies.

blackperl

Broken In
Selling Intel 31PR Motherboard

Hello all
I m selling my 9 months old Intel DG31PR motherboard
I bought from COST to COST Nehru place ,total 3 years warranty
its PCI express 2 compatible as i m using my 9400GT 1 Gb (PCI 2) with this mobo
all things which came with box is also given with mobo (Driver CD,SATA cable ,manual)
No overclocked ,perfect condition
motherboard link

reason my selling : going to buy GA-EP45-DS3L

My price is 2 k +shipping ,local pick will be preferred (Delhi and NCR)
Location New Delhi .

here is picture
*img7.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=99987798.jpg

sale2==
i am also selling 2, 1gb 667 DDR2 stick ,each 400 RS+shipping each

Last edited:
OP
blackperl

blackperl

Broken In
price drop to 2 k +shipping

*img529.imageshack.us/my.php?image=20644135.jpg

*img21.imageshack.us/my.php?image=52940663.jpg

Last edited:
OP
blackperl

blackperl

Broken In
its Intel board,not some cheap board
price at COST to COST Nehru place or computer empire 3250-3300
*theitwares.com/motherboards/motherboards.htm
price at theitwares.com site is 3125+shipping

Last edited:

utsav

damn busy...
its Intel board,not some cheap board
price at COST to COST Nehru place or computer empire 3250-3300
*theitwares.com/motherboards/motherboards.htm
price at theitwares.com site is 3125+shipping

at ebay
*cgi.ebay.in/Intel-Original-DG31PR-...3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66:1|65:1|39:1|240:1318
price 3800

Then better keep it with yourself. Intel charges too much for their crappy featureless boards and ur board is worth not more than 1.8k. And dont bother abt price on ebay. I can show you a phone on ebay which is sold by a seller for 8.9k and other seller is charging 16k for that. Ebay is a place where anything can sell for any price.

OP
blackperl

blackperl

Broken In
well if you don't like then no need to ruin my sale !! OK i agree about ebay but what about theitwares.com ?? are they also fake n costing more .
Intel charges too much for their crappy featureless boards
there will be something that why they change high and user buy it !!

Last edited:

max

Broken In
well if you don't like then no need to ruin my sale !! OK i agree about ebay but what about theitwares.com ?? are they also fake n costing more .
Its the same thing... Dell/HP branded stuff costs 2x. Its so easy to fool people who are unable to verify compatibility and have to go by whats listed by manufacturer as compatible.
Intel board are retailed at 1.5-2x prices and 0.5x when used.

Yes there is something. A special feature in Intel Boards prevents illegal control of CPU clock by the malicious user through the BIOS. Its an excellent security feature for the tech-savvy and the geeky. It increases the life span of the processor and the motherboard and prevents unwanted events. This feature is present only in branded PCs and for assembled PCs, the only way to get this feature is by buying an Intel Motherboard.

Consider yourself lucky, since you own INTEL. :grin:

OP
blackperl

blackperl

Broken In
thanks buddy,hope they understand why Intel is Intel.
anyway i m not here to fight ,that why Intel is so costly or not .I got that board in3400RS n still that board cost 3200-3100 (you can check price at online sales site).
the board is only 9 -10 months old

utsav

damn busy...
anyway i m not here to fight ,that why Intel is so costly or not .I got that board in3400RS n still that board cost 3200-3100 (you can check price at online sales site).

Hahaha. Cant u get the sarcasm in metalheads post? For gods sake dont try to teach me y intel is intel. Intel boards are having bios which lacks many features. U cant overclock your processor on Intel boards. A major letdown for geeks like me. Intel original board is nothing special. They charge too much for almost nothing. People buy it coz its just INTEL. they are not techie enuf to understand the difference between a Intel original board and Intel chipset board. Regarding itwares.com ,their site is not regularly updated. And u need to contact the owner Rahul to know the latest pricing.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
:grin::grin::grin:

Metalhead, nice post.. BTW OP still doesnt get anything....:grin:

OP
blackperl

blackperl

Broken In
And u need to contact the owner Rahul to know the latest pricing.
if you are worrying so much better you contact n tell here !!ok tell me which site has latest hardware price ??
*www.newtechnology.co.in/intel-dg31pr/

*computers.lapcom.in/online_shoppin...upto-intel-core2-quad-4gb-ddr2-box-pack-.html

*www.shopmania.in/shopping~online-motherboards~buy-intel-dg31pr-box~p-3299145.html

*computershopper.com/best-prices/pr...--motherboard---micro-ATX---iG31/availability

and i don't have time to teach anyone ,i m just here to sell my board
if you don't like the price leave the thread!!

Last edited:

chandan

Broken In
hey man u can get G31 MB chipse t any asus, gigabyte, MSI all come in the range 2200 ->2500. if you are willing corect ur price. there is no benefit to have original intel , its just they are fooling people with the brand name . asus , gigabyte G31 are far better than intel one.

i think intel are not charging because of their name u can easily see the layout of other boards and intel board. other manufacturers save money everywhere where it can be possible even if it costs you over the stability of the board. also intel capacitors used on the boards are far more better than other manufactureres.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
@vaibhav_jain

So does that mean a G31 board from Intel would be better than one from Asus. Or the Intel lasts long where Asus dead on the day we bought it. C'mon AFAIK Intel boards were famous for its bugs, like in 945GCPE the onboard audio drivers are not working for XP. You must buy a new sound card or you have to use Vista. I am not here to bash Intel and not to protect others. I am just saying the truth.

OP
blackperl

blackperl

Broken In
well as i told you all before,this is not discussion thread !! so plz keep your valuable opinions out of this .if you are interested,then post otherwise no need top spam
thanks

ekampreet

Broken In
hey dude,

read the full thread, so not goin to raise voice for INTEL Vs others.

Bt would like to tell you , they are right in one way that you need to correct your price. As G31 is cheap board and nobody will pay this much , as they can get another brand new one by paying 200 - 300 more ( from place to place) .

Best of luck for your sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom