selling gfx card

hero_ishant

Right off the assembly line
hi any1 wants to buy zotac gts 250 eco 1gb at Rs 6500.It's only 20 days old and i bought it at Rs 7400.I have the bill also

OP
H

hero_ishant

no the least i can sell it at is Rs6100 bcoz man i bought it just 20 days ago at Rs 7400 and gts 250 is far better than hd 4850

funkysourav

What The.... !!!
then you'd be better off saving up some money(5-6k)
and change your proccy(e5400@3k or e7500@5k) and upgrade your ram(another 2gb ddr2@2k)
and let your graphics card fly!! :-D
this setup will surely take care of your performance problems

don't sell your graphics card
'cause you wont find many buyers at that price

gts 250 isn't far better than 4850
it's just the same performance category:p

OP
H

hero_ishant

i have eco edition of gts 250 so will it perform less than normal gts 250 or just 2-3 fps less.If i overclock it to normal gts 250' clock speed's then could it solve the problem
:cry:

funkysourav

What The.... !!!
^^^NO!!!
you've already been given the answer in more than one ways in different forums and threads(chip , digit)
that your card is a very good one
no need to overclock
but your processor and ram are pulling it down
no amount of overclocking would solve your problem

pimpom

Cyborg Agent
If, despite good advice, the OP wants to sell his gfx card, that's up to him of course. But the fact is that people buy second-hand because they are looking for a bargain, and 6.5k is too close to the normal retail price of a new one. He's probably the seller who's offering it on eBay for a starting bid of 6.5k auction and 7k Buy It Now, plus 250/- shipping.

A few days ago, I bought a 5-month old normal (non-eco) GTS 250 on eBay for 4.5k including shipping. Unfortunately, the seller dropped and damaged the card while packing it. We cancelled the deal and he immediately refunded my money.

Top Bottom