Processor - i3 6100
Mobo - Gigabyte B150M D3H
Storage - WD Blue 1 TB
Ram - Avexir 8GB DDR4
GPU - Gainward GTX 1060
PSU - Corsair VS 550
Cabinet - Antec GX 505

But i am stuck with the Monitor Selection and cannot decide what to choose
Purpose - Office work, Mild gaming:Single and Multiplayer (Already have XBox One), Video Streaming
I am divided between AOC and DELL. Is there any other option available in the same range?
Budget - 10K (Flexible but 12k Max)
Since a lot of my daily time goes in front of computer screen (14+Hours), would prefer a screen which is easy on my eyes
I am based out of Bangalore and open to consider both local and online option. Kindly suggest.
Thanks in Advance

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Don't cheap out on the psu. Replace it with Antec VP550P or Seasonic S12II 520W unless you want frequent problems while gaming.

As for monitor, go with Dell S2216H.

OP
D

devilsalive

Broken In
Don't cheap out on the psu. Replace it with Antec VP550P or Seasonic S12II 520W unless you want frequent problems while gaming.

Thanks for the input but i guess nothing can happen on that front now, i already got that (VS550):p
The total load for the pc will be around 300W, so i guess VS550 will be good enough. Lets hope those capacitors don't die on me.

jodo_c

Broken In
Its not just about the capictors dying bro. A poor quality PSU can reduce life of other core componets like cpu,mobo,gpu and HDD. It hurts the pc little by little. :serious_NF: That's why it is recommended to buy Good quality PSU which increases the life expectancy of whole pc.

OP
D

devilsalive

Broken In
Thanks for the advice guys. I returned the corsair VS550 (Was dead on arrival - call it a coincidence) and got the antec VP550P. Works like a charm :)

Top Bottom