SECURE SYENERGY

Status
Not open for further replies.

club_pranay

Nokia 7110 to iPhone 5
what should i do?? law suit??

in june this year i got the legel version of Norton Antivirus2004 pro, i was too happy with it.
but in november i went for this sify broadband.(that must've been a bad day). everything was fine as it was stated in the ad "Antivirus Worth Rs 845 free with every new connection". as i already got nav2004 what else can u ask for?
so the installation guy came.... and the first thing he did was to uninstall my nav2004. he said that it(sify client) was incompatible with NAV. the client will install it's own av(SECURE SYENERGY powered by McAfee) when i tried to install it myself the setup warned me that the AV software installed is no good!!!

i accepted it thinking that if it is under McAfee it must be good.
but it was'nt true... whenever i start my computer there r atleast 3 virus warnings and the files cannot be cleaned or deleted!!!
it's got no email protection. no script blocking notthing..

i feel like cheated by sify.
my Rs1990 spent in vain + no security........thanx to sify

suhas_sm

Journeyman
Call this customer care no.1600333330/26296116 n tell them that u have a licensed copy of NAV n tell them to do the needful i.e to disable antivirus n then reinstall ur NAV . if u uninstall the synergy it will again download n install when u start client ...even i am on sify :( but i am happy with Secure Synergy very light n is a on access scanner .
For more help on secure synergy go to
*forums.mcafeehelp.com/

OP
club_pranay

club_pranay

Nokia 7110 to iPhone 5
if i reinstall the NAV my system goes tooo slow takes atleast 10secs to open "my computer"

the secure syenergy never repairs the infected file

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom