Second hand purchase: I got an offer

djerry

Right off the assembly line
Hi,

I got an offer from someone with the following configurations. I want to check whether this configuration is up to date and worth the price. They built it for 1.5 Lakhs so I would like to know how worth is the configuration today.

Processor: Core i7 975
RAM: 6GB Corsair GT
Bluray player and burner
PSU 750 watts Corsair
Graphics: Nvdia GT 610 2GB
Additional Graphics: ATI Radeon HD 5970 2GB
Logitech desktop wave wireless keyboard and mouse.
Monitor: ASUS 24" HD Resolution 1920x1080
1TB hard drive

1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans: Video editing and color grading. Adobe After Effects CC, Premier CC, Davinci Resolve 11 Lite

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans: I would like to know how much I can ask for the above configuration

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans: No

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans: Windows 8

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans: 1TB already there

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans: No

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans: The configuration has a monitor

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans: June

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans: Already built

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans: Direct buy from the person

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans: This is a second hand machine built in the US.

xtr3m3

Journeyman
you forgot to mention at how much price they are selling to you, coz members will need to know money you are spending on that 1.5 lakh pc

did not mention motherboard name,

Top Bottom