[Query] Seasonic service center or RMA in mumbai?

sutta_boy

Broken In
My Corsair VS 650 died a month ago and I immediately gave it to Kaizen infotech for replacement, they told me that it would take 15 days and I agreed, now it has been over a month and I don't know what to do. I am thinking of buying a seasonic eco 600W soon and before buying it I wanted to inquire about the service for replacement. Here are some of my questions.

Do they have service centers in mumbai?

Do I have to personally drop off the PSU or they accept couriers?

How long do they take for replacement.

Phenomenal

Broken In
#FollowThread since i own a Seasonic S12 558d73da6e1c5.png
AFAIK it's Tirupathi Enterprises,generally good reviews.
*snag.gy/yVeDY.jpg
OC Zone CLICK HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mumbai - 09323170474

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
The Corsair User Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Post all the relevant information so that they can check from their end.

OP
S

sutta_boy

Broken In
On more query. Do I have to buy my PSU from OC zone's website for RMA or it doesn't matter from where I buy I can RMA to them anytime?, I know its a dumb question but I need to know, and one more thing, will I have to courier it to them or do they have service centers in Mumbai?.

Phenomenal

Broken In
[MENTION=271279]sutta_boy[/MENTION] - you can buy it from anywhere.
I got this from Flipkart :
Warranty Summary
Customers can get RMA support by sending email to rma@tirupati.net with their purchase details. After verification that the product is sold by Tirupati, they will receive instructions on how to return the defective product They can also get in touch with any of our branch offices across india for rma support with the proof of purchase.

Kindly call the number and email i posted ^ and let us know as well :p

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
Overclocker's Zone belongs to Tirupati enterprises. I've heard a good amount of people complaining that they don't honour warranties of online purchased good unless its from overclockers zone ID via ecommerce sites or their site. Few stores have even discouraged users to buy seasonic and insisted other brands (though there are two reasons for it).

Just RMA it. If the bill doesn't have any of the ecommerce website's name mentioned on it, it shouldn't matter. If they ask where you bought it from, just show the bill rather than saying you purchased it online.

Top Bottom