[Query] Seasonic S12II Series 520-Watt PSU Not Working

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
Hi, As mentioned in thread title, my PSU is not working( last week when i switched on my PC i heard a loud firecracker like sound and then nothing. System is not powering on. I think PSU has gone faulty. How do i get it checked?. I bought the product from Amazon on Jan'15.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Hi, As mentioned in thread title, my PSU is not working( last week when i switched on my PC i heard a loud firecracker like sound and then nothing. System is not powering on. I think PSU has gone faulty. How do i get it checked?. I bought the product from Amazon on Jan'15.
Send it to Tirupati Enterprises who are the official distributors and service providers as well in case of an RMA.

1st of all, call them and send an mail and ask for their address to send the PSU for RMA. Once when you get the confirmation from them via mail, send the PSU to them.

Seasonic S12II Series has 5 years warranty.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

OP
jackal_79

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
Send it to Tirupati Enterprises who are the official distributors and service providers as well in case of an RMA.

1st of all, call them and send an mail and ask for their address to send the PSU for RMA. Once when you get the confirmation from them via mail, send the PSU to them.

Seasonic S12II Series has 5 years warranty.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
Thanks. Did the same.Was told to send a mail with invoice copy to their mail id.

Sent from my LG-D802T using Tapatalk

quicky008

Technomancer
how much time did they take to send you the replacement psu?did you receive a new psu or a refurbished piece as replacement?

Top Bottom