SE Z530i

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aniruddh

Ambassador of Buzz
Well guyz i dunno whether i shud hav written this post or not but as i bought SE Z530i yesterday...so i thought i shud tell u guyz bout da fone.
-VGA camera
-Bluetooth,Infrared,Gprs
-Expandable memory card slot(Mini M2)
-dual screen
-internal 65k
-external Mono(but the orange colour screen look awesome)
-26MB fone inbuilt memory
-1000*5 fone book memory
-NO FM...THIS IS A BIG DISADVANTAGE

i got this fone for just 7.6k with bill.

This fone is juz amazing..its worth every penny.
this is my 2nd SE fone and i m really very impressed wid this one..wid my earlier SE fone i was very much disappointed..and thought wil neva go for SE..but this fone really changed my mind...HATS OF TO SE.
if there is any flaws or sumthin...i'll let u guyz kno..widin few dayz from now as it is still early days.

gdatuk

Ambassador of Buzz
looks kinda bulky...but otherwise..how is it?
*www.sonyericsson.com/spg.jsp?cc=gb...oader&php=php1_10380&zone=pp&lm=pp1&pid=10380

Last edited:
OP
Aniruddh

Aniruddh

Ambassador of Buzz
Bulky...not really...92g isnt much...at the same time quite easy to carry...much better then 6600 etc etc..decent keypad and all makes it a lovely fone.the feel is also good...ya no doubt it look bulky to sum extend wen u c the pics in that link..but wen u hold it..its very much fine..i neva liked flap fone...and this one is my 1st...but not bad at all.
now it is almost 2 dayz since i bought this fone..and and i charged it day b4 yesterday in the evening...still 32% batt left...so batt backup is not bad at all.I HAV REALLY STARTED LIKING SE NOW.neva thought SE is so good...equivalent to NOKIA..which was my fav brand..wen comes to cellfone..till few dayz bak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom