Status
Not open for further replies.

Dipen01

Youngling
Hey...

Sorry... W300i
What do u ppl think of W300i..??.What are its current prices..??

Is it worth buying..i mean all the softwares which are compatible on K750i and other SE phone would be compatible with this one..??

aadipa

Padawan
Nope.

W300i screen size is 128x160, so applications/games of SE K500i will work on this phone. Its around 12~13K. Better go for W550, or if u need expandable memory, W800i/W810i. If earphones are not that important, go for K610i, best buy @13~14K.

OP
Dipen01

Dipen01

Youngling
Well...i checked it on Indiagsm.com...and it says its price is 10,800 and so it should be around 10K rite now..coz all prices are very old there...

btw i chose W300i as..it has Class 10 EDGE... and no other SE Cell..in that range has EDGE...

Well i dunno much abt this cell...so i started the thread..asking if there are any problems with it..then i wont buy it..!!

@aadipa..:- does screen size affect applications and game..??...i didnt know that.. btw there must be its own applications and games rite..

aadipa

Padawan
Being a J2ME game developer myself, I can definitely say that screen resolution makes big difference in case of mobile games. And only well written applications can work on all phones independantly of screen resolution.

About feature list of W300i, its great, but I didn't liked its keypad. This is my personal opinion.

OP
Dipen01

Dipen01

Youngling
Hmm..yaar this EDGE is really taking a toll... its not in the cells that i like (K750i) and its in the cells...some of which are S 40 phones (6230i)... and some like W300i have small screens...and bad keypads.... and some like 6630..i hate em...:(... and some like Samsung D 820...are costlier...

Will have to invent one myself.....

aadipa

Padawan
@pathiks..
I have no idea.. Symbian OS 9.3 has just been announced, and about MIDP 3.0, this is all I know.

@Dipen01
6230i is S40 phone. But it is much better than many of S60 phones. S40 always have much faster UI than S60. Only thing S60 is popular is coz you can get many applications made for that, that too free (read pirated). If you consider a phone out of box, 6230i is a good phone.

Last edited:
OP
Dipen01

Dipen01

Youngling
so where can i get applications for 6230i atleast...(pirated included)..

i mean if u cant specify the link..atleast are they available...i mean all the basic applications..??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom