Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
dreamcatcher

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
^^thats not the only one dude.. ;)

And dont go by "previews". Look for reviews.

Hehe The n81 dint do all that well with the dedicated chip. Did it??LOL.

The K850 still beats it. You may go on and on but facts are facts.

j1n M@tt

Cyborg Agent
^^better learn the spellings before posting buddy :D

btw k850i can beat n81 only after flashing its acoustic drivers....

OP
dreamcatcher

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
use yourself and find out which is better........not always the results from mobile reviewers r found to be useful......it depends upon user likes and dislikes after all, so users should find wat suits them. I like to use both Nokia and SE, but in this range I will say 'go for k790i'

wrong thread. :D

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Lets hope it kicks the a$$ of every music phone.....

And the addition of the 5mp camera will be liked by many people. It can prove out to be a very good phone with a combination of a good camera and music.

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
waiting for it still 3 days left ....

and w902 keys are just cramped as that of w810i .................

OP
dreamcatcher

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
LOL...let the device come out first. They even commented on the C902 being a crap device. It seems it takes better pics than the N82. Mobile-review rox. Let gsmarena and others give a verdict on the "retail" version. Crappy previews trying to downslide SE.

OP
dreamcatcher

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Check out esato. They have a huge number of comparisons there. If you dont mind. :) Else i wll post some pics tomorrow.thnx.

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
yea yea esato is full of SE fanboys they might have edited them with photoshop who knows till now i haven't find a single PROFESSIONAL site that says that there is cam phone better than N82 in 5 mp range

OP
dreamcatcher

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
^^please download a firefox extension named Exif viewer.And check the exif of the pics and thus the validity. Professional sites use beta softwares btw. Newaz. I wdont want to comment on all these. I will be getting the C902 in a week and then will post a comparison myself.

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
^^ comparison from you :lol: you gotta be kidding .....

well you will be more inclined towards SE in any case

OP
dreamcatcher

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
o dude.Whatever i do, i do it sincerely. If i will post pics from both the phones, i will make sure both are in auto and that they are used in the same evironment. You dont have to be sceptical on the authenticity of the pics.Rest is upto you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom