se k750i or motorazr or samsung d600?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nin

Right off the assembly line
please help me decide which of the following phones (se k750i; motorazr; samsung d600; nokia n70) would give me most value for my money. I'd like a phone that is easy to use for calls, sms, and mms; with a good camera for "random /surprise" photo opprtunities of my kids; and an efficient calendar to keep reminders and appointments. I'm not very particular about EDGE and 3g but since it looks like that's the direction technology is going, i wouldn't mind having a phone with those features if it won't cost too much compared to non-smart phones. small size is also good but not a very critical factor.

i've been a nokia user since 1995 but willing to try out new brands if necessary for my requirements. using a 6630 now...not happy with camera

please keep your feedback as low-tech as possible. i'm not too familiar with techie terms. thanks!

aadipa

Padawan
i would suggest K750i coz that is the best camera phone (2MP) and it is even good as a simple phone.

prash007

Journeyman
i think motorazr is coming with v3i version with expandable memory and itunes player...u also hav v3x version coming. am not sure abt the cam clarity compared to SE...but the phone is really good! slim, stylish and good lot of features.

OP
N

nin

se k750i and apple/mac powerbook

which phone would be easiest to use with/most compatible with my powerbook....if there would be the slightest chance i would need to synchronize my phone and laptop?

and, while i'm on this topic, under what possible situations or for what purpose would i want/need to link/connect my phone to my powerbook?

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
Re: se k750i and apple/mac powerbook

nin said:
while i'm on this topic, under what possible situations or for what purpose would i want/need to link/connect my phone to my powerbook?
Main reasons I know of for which you may need to connect your phone to your powerbook are
1) Most important - to backup your data on the phone to the powerbook if you don't have a PC.
2) For using GPRS to connect to the internet on the powerbook.
3) Data transfer to and from cell to powerbook. eg. transfer of pics from ur cell to powerbook. Transfer of cell applications downloaded on ur computer to ur cell phone.
4) Transfering music from powerbook to ur cell.

OP
N

nin

tech_your_future said:
nin said:
while i'm on this topic, under what possible situations or for what purpose would i want/need to link/connect my phone to my powerbook?
Main reasons I know of for which you may need to connect your phone to your powerbook are
1) Most important - to backup your data on the phone to the powerbook if you don't have a PC.
2) For using GPRS to connect to the internet on the powerbook.
3) Data transfer to and from cell to powerbook. eg. transfer of pics from ur cell to powerbook. Transfer of cell applications downloaded on ur computer to ur cell phone.
4) Transfering music from powerbook to ur cell.

thanks so much for all this info! so, which phone would work best with my powerbook?

mehulved

18 Till I Die............

nin said:
thanks so much for all this info! so, which phone would work best with my powerbook?
I haven't seen either of the three - SE k 750i, motorola razr or powerbook myself so I can't be definitive but it would be good if your powerbook has bluetooth then you can take carry it to the store and check out the features at the store. I am sure they will allow you to do so. You can test out the phone at the shop to see which suits you. If you can't do the above then you might have to wait for someone who has worked with the these gadgets to answer you.

OP
N

nin

thanks tech_your_future! I'll see if i can check it out at the store.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
I am using Sony Ericsson W550i WALKMAN PHONE and it synchronizes with my PC very well and it is also fast. Therefore, I think Sony Ericsson K750i would be the best bet. It also has all the features you mentioned and a few more. :)
Check out the phone here.

tuxfan

Technomancer
Always keep in mind the resell value of a handset. You are not going to use it forever. So SE K750 will have the best resell value and also has a decent feature set.

coolendra

Neil is Here...
hey nin dont even think twice before buying anything else other than k750i

look what its got............

2 Mega pixel camera !!!!!
expandable memory till 2GB !!!!!
autofocus

and god knows what else !!!!!

prash007

Journeyman
U can go for 750i...

But if ur waiting...see till moto razr hits the market. Its new version V3i and V3X...seems eye catching, with expandable memory and itunes feature. Awesome screen resolution and colors.

er.darshan

Broken In
Go for SE K750...
i m using k750 for last 4 months & its really amazing....
2 MP AF camera
Brilliant mp3 player (sound comparable with ipod)
FM radio
PC sync
BT & irda
list is very long....

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
motos hv also kept surprises for us as im hearing this...so twud be worth waiting little while se n moto comes up wit somthing more amazing....for now k750i or w800i (walkman) wud be kool option
gud luk taking ur decision

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom