screen is blank on boot

Status
Not open for further replies.

sujeet2555

In the zone
i have a strange problem here.it started with hibernation.when i resumes from hibernation.screen remains black.but when i press the the power button on the monitor (turn it off and start again) logon screen shows up.and this problem is now showing also when booting.i can't see the post ,bios screen ,mobo logo,window loading screen even i reset the monitor button.but as i reaches to logon screen and on pressing the monitor button logon screen shows up.
conclusion video show only on logon screen.but why?
can anybody help ou of this frustrating problem.
BTW i have ATI HD3200 onboard and i have updated the drivers but still same problem.

OP
sujeet2555

sujeet2555

In the zone
i have a strange problem here.it started with hibernation.when i resumes from hibernation.screen remains black.but when i press the the power button on the monitor (turn it off and start again) logon screen shows up.and this problem is now showing also when booting.i can't see the post ,bios screen ,mobo logo,window loading screen even i reset the monitor button.but as i reaches to logon screen and on pressing the monitor button logon screen shows up.
conclusion video show only on logon screen.but why?
can anybody help ou of this frustrating problem.
BTW i have ATI HD3200 onboard and i have updated the drivers but still same problem.

on more thing i have noticed that (i think it is related).on resuming from hibernation some icons and interface are not properly visible or gets invisible.it is there but is not visible.as i change the resolution or change color bit setting ,it is visible again.
i have to the same thing again again after hibernation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom