Screen Care - scratch gaurd/crystal case - Nokia 5700

Status
Not open for further replies.

amit_arya

Broken In
Hey Friendz

i bought a 5700 a few months back. the original cover on the screen is coming off now. i went to many local mobile acc. shops. but non of them have scratch gaurd or crystal case for 5700 ..... any idea where i can find it.

there is no listing for the same at ebay.in ...... but a google image search says that crystal cases for 5700 exist...

just wondering, how other owners of 5700 (and other mobiles) are protecting screens of their mobile.....

well lamination will not work on 5700 coz coz of the camera.....

moreover, can some one tell me a cheap source of good scratch gaurd... in the market they are available for 100-350 .. i wonder what makes a plastic with polymer gum so costly... IMO it should not cost more than 20-30 (that too on extreme side) ...... somebody share some gyaan on the same...

Regards

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Fit scratch guard of some other phone,matching 5700 screen size.Regarding crystal cover it's available for 5700.

ajayritik

Technomancer
Dude where do you live? You can get it in any mobile store or a market in your city which specializes in selling mobile and accessories. Here in our city it costs Rs 50.

ratedrsuperstar

The Sexy Beast
if u want to protect only the screen a 50rs. scratch card does wonders don't go for crystal casing as it looks ugly and breaks off after a while

OP
A

amit_arya

Broken In
ajayritik said:
Dude where do you live? You can get it in any mobile store or a market in your city which specializes in selling mobile and accessories. Here in our city it costs Rs 50.

i live in south delhi...
i have browsed through atleast 100 shops in southex , lajpat nagar , amar colony , east of kailash , janpura , GK ... non have a crystal case of a scratch gaurd.

can any one tell me address of the shop where i can get the scratch gaurd. or any other model whose scratch gaurd can git in...

6300 screen is longer than 5700
n73 has wider screen than 5700

i am not able to find any scratch gaurd or crystal case for the mobile.

scratch gaurd @ Rs.50?????? well in the market lingo there are 2
local made : selling for Rs.100
from the company called "scratch gaurd" what the shopkeeper say orignal.. for Rs. 300+

can u please tell me any shop (preferably) in south delhi where i can find crystalcase / scratch gaurd for 5700???/

thanks in advance

Regards
Amit

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Try scratch guard of 3230.I think it should fit.You should get it for Rs.100~150.There is no point in wasting money on original.The one local brand(scratch guard) is reliable enough.I can't suggest u a shop as i live in mumbai.

OP
A

amit_arya

Broken In
Cool G5 said:
Try scratch guard of 3230.I think it should fit.You should get it for Rs.100~150.There is no point in wasting money on original.The one local brand(scratch guard) is reliable enough.I can't suggest u a shop as i live in mumbai.

hey guyz thanks a lot.
my local vendor managed to get one for me.
but he charged his premium.... :(

Ganeshkumar

Padawan
I dont know is it really worth 300 Bucks for orginal one!!!! :(
I am loookig for my Moto Rokr E6!! they say upto 350 for this one while i am thinking of its actual price !!!!

One of my frnd is using Cello Tape (Transparent Tape) for his phone and saying this is much better! and also tells that it is not giving any permenent marks!

But mine is Touch screeen... thats y i am thinking!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom