Screen Capturer

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vaibhavtek

Which is best software that can captures the action and sound from any part of Windows desktop and saves it to standard movie files(record the activities). Captures cursor movements, menus selections, windows popping up, and everything else we see on the screen...??:confused: :confused: :confused:

That means which is the best software for recording screen activities?

Note: I am not asking for making screenshot of the activities I am asking for recording the activities.

Please help...!!

vish1988

who cares...
hav a look at this
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=64914&highlight=jing

Last edited:
OP
V

vaibhavtek

@ vish1988
As AshishSharma says (in bottom of the thread) that there is a 5 Minutes limit for Video Capture so it is useless.

Provide some good video maker.
Hope u understand.

dd_wingrider

In the zone
vaibhavtek said:
Which is best software that can captures the action and sound from any part of Windows desktop and saves it to standard movie files(record the activities). Captures cursor movements, menus selections, windows popping up, and everything else we see on the screen...??:confused: :confused: :confused:

That means which is the best software for recording screen activities?

Note: I am not asking for making screenshot of the activities I am asking for recording the activities.

Please help...!!

Try SnagIT , it is having both capabilities of screenshots as well as video recording.

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
Cam Studio: *www.camstudio.org/CamStudio20.exe

You can also find some video utilities here.
*www.kiran-world.com/useful-free-video-utilities/

Last edited:
OP
V

vaibhavtek

pritish_kul2 said:
do u mean a keylogger

nope

Kiran_tech_mania said:
Cam Studio: *www.camstudio.org/CamStudio20.exe

You can also find some video utilities here.
*www.kiran-world.com/useful-free-video-utilities/

will check

dd_wingrider said:
Try SnagIT , it is having both capabilities of screenshots as well as video recording.

SnagIT is not so much good for recording as it slows down the system after recording starts.:mad:

However it is good for capturing Scrolling web pages.:cool:

You wont give me a good software for recording but give me good software for capturing web pages.:cool:

Thanx buddy for the link.:)

Now going to check the software given by Kiran_tech_mania.:wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom