[Satire] CBSE 2006 topper scolded by his parents for having scored lesser

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
A similar incident happened in Delhi's Punjabi Bagh, where the topper of 2006 was rebuked and made to feel guilty by his parents for having lesser aggregate than Sukriti.

Vinay Sharma, the victim, was watching movie 3 Idiots alongwith his family when the news of CBSE results 2016 broke out.

It should be noted that 29 year old Vinay, who is working in California as COO of a top IT company was on a annual leave to visit his parents

"No doubt my son was a topper and was carrying the legacy of being Sharmaji's son. But while preparing in 2006, he should have been aware of the future toppers and should have kept inflation of marks in his mind. He was lucky that Delhi University's cut-off was 95% during that time. What if it had been 100% like this time? He would have failed to make to North Campus. I envy Sukriti's parents as they have a better child than me. Also, Sharmas have now been let down against Guptas."

Source: CBSE 2006 topper scolded by his parents for having scored lesser marks than 2016 topper - Times of Indi

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Re: CBSE 2006 topper scolded by his parents for having scored lesser

:facepalm:

Hadd ho gayi ab to. Why these parents can't just let it go?

TheSloth

The Slowest One

haha. Nice share but at the end of the article it said
Stories in Mocktale are works of fiction intended to bring a smile to your face. They bear no connection to events and characters in real life.

TheSloth

The Slowest One

i too missed at the stop :silly_NF::grin_NF:

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.

it was at the beginning, people still comment with a facepalm.. :rofl:

Vinay Sharma, the victim, was watching movie 3 Idiots along with his family when the news of CBSE results 2016 broke out

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

Stories in Mocktale are works of fiction intended to bring a smile to your face. They bear no connection to events and characters in real life.
quote from link!!

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA

:facepalm:

Hadd ho gayi ab to. Why these parents can't just let it go?
I doubt these human beings are parents. They are really a bunch of Idiots,only wanting themselves for a "CHAMAK" amongst the degraded whimsical callous society.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

I doubt these human beings are parents. They are really a bunch of Idiots,only wanting themselves for a "CHAMAK" amongst the degraded whimsical callous society.

This is beautiful!!!

yatishgaba

Broken In
Its really bad thing.. Parents must be punished for this. Have they actually scored that good at their time that they want from their son....

Top Bottom