Sat study guide

GamerKP

Broken In
Hello everyone,i would like someone to help me understand the scope and opportunities of sat in details please.also,how do i prepare for it and how are the scopes of full scholerships,some suggestion of books are also very much appreciated.

[i am currently studying in IEM Saltlake,Kolkata but this wbut engineering made me so much bored.you dont really have to know nothing other than The organizer]

there are three tests left and i have nearly 1 and 3 months of time but i will try my best.so help me please :|

donnawhite

Broken In
Hello everyone,i would like someone to help me understand the scope and opportunities of sat in details please.also,how do i prepare for it and how are the scopes of full scholerships,some suggestion of books are also very much appreciated.

[i am currently studying in IEM Saltlake,Kolkata but this wbut engineering made me so much bored.you dont really have to know nothing other than The organizer]

there are three tests left and i have nearly 1 and 3 months of time but i will try my best.so help me please :|

You can find all stuff related to SAT here sat.learnhub.com

reddick

Mobile Freak
there are three tests left and i have nearly 1 and 3 months of time but i will try my best.so help me please
Same here...Actually I am prepairing for LL.M. (through C.C) and there are hardly three months left to prepare for six exams...It looks perfectly hard to clear all those :rolleyes:

Top Bottom