[Query] Sapphire Service Center Mumbai

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Supertron replaced by dead HD 7770 with a refurbished HD 7770 (identical) and guess what? within 1hr, screen tearing appeared and the display froze while running Fallout 4. Will drop the GPU off at Supertron tomorrow again and give them a mouthful.

D

Deleted member 118788

^^ They are not accepting my GPU for RMA at all.

OP
ZTR

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
^^ They are not accepting my GPU for RMA at all.

Did you fully explain the situations along with pictures that the oxidation was caused by no fault of your own and that the oxidation is just on the screws and not on the PCB dues to some leaked or exploded capacitors?

D

Deleted member 118788

Did you fully explain the situations along with pictures that the oxidation was caused by no fault of your own and that the oxidation is just on the screws and not on the PCB dues to some leaked or exploded capacitors?

I did explain them the situation well. In my case, there is little oxidation in this area. index.jpg

D

Deleted member 118788

Customer Support has escalated the matter to higher authorities for me. I'll keep you updated as I progress with the support.

- - - Updated - - -

Great news! Sapphire has accepted my card for replacement. :D Thanks [MENTION=163350]ZTR[/MENTION]. You were a great help to me.

D

Deleted member 118788

Sorry for the delay in updating the status. My old card was replaced with a 470X 4GB. Very happy with that!

Top Bottom