[For Sale] Sapphire R9 280x and Antec VP550P V2

Status
Not open for further replies.

HE-MAN

Ambassador of Buzz
1. Model number and details: Sapphire R9 280x and Antec VP550P V2 (sold)
2. Date of purchase: feb 2014
3. Reason for sale: upgrade
4. Warranty details: yes both under warranty GPU has been rma 1 time.
5. Expected Price: 14,500
6. Location of Seller: Nagpur, Maharashtra
7. Shipping : buyer preferred and at buyers risk and buyer pays
8.Pictures along with your User ID + date written on a piece of paper.

edited 4.jpgedited 3.jpgedited 5.jpgUntitled.jpgEDITED 10.jpg

i had bought r9 270x dual-x but which i had rma due artifacts, lucky for me they sent me r9 280x dual-x 3gb version.
box is of 270x but the gpu is 280x and all accessories

Last edited:

Nerevarine

Incarnate
You have to be smoking some serious weed, if you expect anyone to buy it at that price, when a cheaper and better alternative (GTX 960) is available @ brand new @ verified store..
Also, that xbox 360 4GB slim on the other thread you posted, a brand new one costs as low as 14k on ebay, which comes with a wireless controller..
Not here to troll on thread, but you need to lower your expectations if you plan on taking this deal seriously

OP
HE-MAN

HE-MAN

Ambassador of Buzz
You have to be smoking some serious weed, if you expect anyone to buy it at that price, when a cheaper and better alternative (GTX 960) is available @ brand new @ verified store..
Also, that xbox 360 4GB slim on the other thread you posted, a brand new one costs as low as 14k on ebay, which comes with a wireless controller..
Not here to troll on thread, but you need to lower your expectations if you plan on taking this deal seriously

good point. next time dont crap my thread unless asked for a opinion

- - - Updated - - -

psu has been sold

- - - Updated - - -

bump looking for quick sale

OP
HE-MAN

HE-MAN

Ambassador of Buzz
sold both for 17k outside forum. cant seem to find close thread option. if not mods please close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom