[Complaint] Sapphire cheated on RMA Twice

anaklusmos

Youngling
This is a bit late coming here, but the RMA service provided by Aditya Infotech in Nehru Place, Delhi is just disgusting.
My Sapphire Radeon 6970 Dual Fan edition(2 GB) started making some weird vibration one day, and also caused my PC to randomly shut down. So i went to their service center and deposited my card for an RMA. They said to contact them after a week. When I did contact, I was again told to wait for a week as tests were being run on the card. This went on for a while, when they finally claimed that they could not figure out the issue, so a replacement was being procured from overseas, hence it would take a month to do it. Having no choice, I had to agree, but I had to leave for my college which was in Hyderabad. When they did call me come and collect the card, I called my parents and asked them to collect it. Disgustingly enough, they had replaced my Dual fan edition with a dual bios feature and copper heatsinks, with a reference design card. My parents not knowing any difference accepted it and bought it home. When I saw the pictures they sent me of the card, I complained to Aditya Infotech's Office, which they simply replied that that is what I am going to get, and If i was unsatisfied I should not have accepted the card. On taking the card home, I fired up Witcher 2, and within seconds, the card started roaring like a jet engine, and instantly the temperature spiked to 90 degrees. Went through the RMA process once more, again waited for a month and got the same crappy card again. I've now given up hope.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Omg.. that is just bad.
Probably it's best to avoid Nehru Place for RMA. :(

OP
A

anaklusmos

Youngling
I will try in hyderabad then, but i live in Whitefields, so that's kinda far away :(.
Anyways I don't think anything will happen now, since the warranty is long over.

Top Bottom