-Processor
intel i3 3220 3.30ghz

-Motherboard
gigabyte ga-b75m-d3h

-Ram
corsair vengeance 4GB ddr3

-PSU
cooler master thunder 450 W

i have ordered Sapphire AMD/ATI HD 7770 1 GB GDDR5 Graphics Card for my pc.
just want to know is this right graphic card for gaming and for my pc..??

gamerbloke

Broken In
Yeah it is quite good but dont expect too much from the card... u can barely go to ultra settings! For 720p gaming it would be fine and can run any games till now surely at med settings. BTW you should have considered FX-6300 against 3220 else 4130 is also out (there might be no performance diff but latest ones always have some perks).
This is an avg rig, i hope you are not hardcore gamer obsessed with 1080p ultra :D
Kindly share ur specs price too with date of purchase!!

HD7770 is a very good budget graphic card. You can easily run many games at 1666x900 at medium settings. It will max all games at 1024x768 eyes closed.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
They provide a full 3 years of warranty
ON SALE! - ASUS GRAPHICS CARD HD 7770 1GB DDR5 - Rs.9,149 - WELCOME TO MDCOMPUTERS ::::::::::The Ultimate IT Solutions::::::::::
try locally, i had bought it for 8.2k
Also, if you buy one now, you will get a game of your choice for free (steam key)
See radeon bronze reward..
I think this applies to sapphire as well

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
They provide a full 3 years of warranty
ON SALE! - ASUS GRAPHICS CARD HD 7770 1GB DDR5 - Rs.9,149 - WELCOME TO MDCOMPUTERS ::::::::::The Ultimate IT Solutions::::::::::
try locally, i had bought it for 8.2k
Also, if you buy one now, you will get a game of your choice for free (steam key)
See radeon bronze reward..
I think this applies to sapphire as well
i meant not the asus one. but the sappphire one. where does it provide only 1 year of warranty?

bkpeerless

In the zone
I am playing cod ghost at high at 1900*1020 settings. resident evil 4 at highest at same resolution. also ac 4, grid 2, max payne 3. only game that is causing problem is bf4 but i think thats because of 4gb ram. I wonder how high do u need more .. oo yes i have 3rd gen i5 thats the only difference.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
i meant not the asus one. but the sappphire one. where does it provide only 1 year of warranty?
ohh i think they have changed their warranty policy, my bro used to own a hd 6870 and it had 1 year warranty..
Now it says 3 years on Flipkart page..
My bad

Top Bottom