sap training institute needed..

Status
Not open for further replies.

saurabh kakkar

D i s t i n c t l y Ahead
santu_29 said:
can anyone please suggest me a good training institute for SAP abap in Delhi?

hey buddy i am also searching good inst ( in delhi ) that can provide me SAP training . have u checked out NIIT ?

OP
santu_29

santu_29

Journeyman
saurabh kakkar said:
hey buddy i am also searching good inst ( in delhi ) that can provide me SAP training . have u checked out NIIT ?
i dont think niit gives SAP training, theres one called Webcom in south ex. dont know if its good enough.. need more..

OP
santu_29

santu_29

Journeyman
Tech.Masti said:
^^^ me also want to know what it actually is ??
also tell me about ERP.....
The term ERP originally implied systems designed to plan the use of enterprise-wide resources. Although the acronym ERP originated in the manufacturing environment, today's use of the term ERP systems has much broader scope. ERP systems typically attempt to cover all basic functions of an organization, regardless of the organization's business or charter. Business, non-profit organizations, non governmental organizations, governments, and other large entities utilize ERP systems.

Additionally, it may be noted that to be considered an ERP system, a software package generally would only need to provide functionality in a single package that would normally be covered by two or more systems. Technically, a software package that provides both payroll and accounting functions would be considered an ERP software package.

However, the term is typically reserved for larger, more broadly based applications. The introduction of an ERP system to replace two or more independent applications eliminates the need for external interfaces previously required between systems, and provides additional benefits that range from standardization and lower maintenance (one system instead of two or more) to easier and/or greater reporting capabilities (as all data is typically kept in one database).

Examples of modules in an ERP which formerly would have been stand-alone applications include: Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Financials, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Human Resources, Warehouse Management and Decision Support System.

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
Siemens gives SAP Training and is the official trainer for SAP...but cost is pretty high around 2.5 lakhs

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
got some links, dont know its official site of not.....
*www.sap.com/india/index.epx

and a forum thread about it.....
*www.citehr.com/viewtopic.php?t=15350#58611

still cant understand what it actually is :evil:

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Off Topic, :lol:

I have heard that SAP (the software has many module) with minimum installation takes over full day with system like P4 and 256mb RAM !!!!

some one reported that he installed SAP in his Home PC, that's P4 2.66 with 512MB RAM and SATA HDD running windows XP, toook 21 hours :lol:

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
Choto Cheeta said:
Off Topic, :lol:

I have heard that SAP (the software has many module) with minimum installation takes over full day with system like P4 and 256mb RAM !!!!

some one reported that he installed SAP in his Home PC, that's P4 2.66 with 512MB RAM and SATA HDD running windows XP, toook 21 hours :lol:
:shock::shock::shock::shock:

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
I know one institute......
"BO tree institute of technolgy"
You need to mail your CV to rahul@accelon.co.in

Center:
shed no. 32
33 electronic city,sec-18P, Near highways,Gurgaon
ph no.- 0124-3062035

Delhi councelling office:
154, pocket B, mayur vihar,Phase II
new delhi
Ph. no. - 011-22776350

I dont know hw gud the instite is..but it has such course.

OP
santu_29

santu_29

Journeyman
Pls dont suggest Siemens (genovate etc.), as its not for sap training but full SAP certification with 1 yr license. i need some training institute.. for abap.. or sap bw..

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
Pls dont suggest Siemens (genovate etc.), as its not for sap training but full SAP certification with 1 yr license. i need some training institute.. for abap.. or sap bw

as far as I can say though higher is the cost, Industry prefers Siemens SAP professionals..my frnd who has joined with me in TCS, he is CA and has done Financial module by Siemens ..and now he is in SAP Implementation projects

Other mushroom instts take arnd 40-50k but they are not worth it

Whats ur qualification santu ?

ECE0105

In the zone
Siemens is the best....

The cost is pretty high, around 2.5 lakhs (This includes the cost of certification of around 60k), but the training they give is amazing and they also offer placements to you and when Siemens places you, the packages are amazing...

Ramakrishnan

The Researcher
Another ERP is Ramco Marshall. Our Company had appointed a specialized agency(all of them MBA's) to teach us. It is quite tough. One can say that it is a customised software environment for the Company's Operations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom