Samsung S5620 buy or not help

jatin17

Broken In
Hi

I am pretty much interested in this cell phone....

Is it really a smart phone ?
It looks good with 3G, WI-FI, GPS, 3.2M camera, touch screen etc...
Can any one review it ? How is your experience using it ?

Are there any other phones with same specs (camera res is optional)
Thanks
Regards
Jatin

kantiman

Broken In
I bought this phone one week ago. its touch screen is amazing (capacitive). I was using LG cookie before that and samsung 5620 is much better. Its not really a smart phone but it has almost all the features. You can't open office documents in this one. Music is good and bundled earphones are best I have come across. Its internet browsing speed is good. widgets are nice. its overall speed is good. One problem is that it can only play MP4 video files and of 320x240 resolution. anything other than that shows error.
In my opinion this is a best phone in touchscreen category below 10k price.

Its brand name is Samsung Monte.. My friend has this.. It has all the features of CorbyPro except QWERTY keypad, Handwriting recognition and monte is capacitive, corbypro is resistive..
GUI is same as corbypro.. battery life is also better than corbypro.. the price difference between monte and corbypro is around 2k..!!
it got bigger screen compared to corbypro..
but the looks is of executive type..!!
The pack contains 2gb memory card and a pouch, the pouch is of bad quality.. my friend bought another plastic hard cover!!
The speed of net is slower compared to corbypro but its enough..
I will rate monte as the "best value" touch phone available in india.. buy it.. its a good phone.. a very good phone when considering the price..
(iam using CORBYPRO!!)

OP
J

jatin17

Broken In
thanks for your replies.....

tell me any good phones between 8 - 13 k ??

Actually I want to buy nokia 5800 but the price is bit higher than my budget, do anyone know any store that sells phones on monthly installments ?
Is it safer to buy it from indiatimes or redifff websites they offer monthly installment payments.....

johnbrown78

Right off the assembly line
yes guys Samsung S5620 Monte is really good phone and the touch screen is really good, its not smartphone but it gives feeling of smartphone……:wink:

---------- Post added at 12:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 PM ----------

yes guys Samsung S5620 Monte is really good phone and the touch screen is really good, its not smartphone but it gives feeling of smartphone……:razz:

Top Bottom