Samsung GT S5253 display problem

I own a Samsung GT-S5253 that i bought 2 years ago. Recently (last 2 days) i could see small coloured dots appearing in the corner as well as in the middle of the screen. Is this a display problem.? My mobile is out of warranty. Before fixing it, i wanted to know why this occured as i didn't drop my mobile or apply weight over it. Kindly offer some thoughts on why this could have happened and is there a way to fix it

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
1. check your battery.
2. power off your phone, remove battery and wait for a few minutes then reinsert battery and power on.
3. open phone, remove battery, open casing and then use a blow dryers on the metal side of the phone. when the phone cools, start it

your problem should get solved by step 3.

OP
R

rakesh-the gilli

Journeyman
1. check your battery.
2. power off your phone, remove battery and wait for a few minutes then reinsert battery and power on.
3. open phone, remove battery, open casing and then use a blow dryers on the metal side of the phone. when the phone cools, start it

your problem should get solved by step 3.

Sorry for replying late. I tried the first 2 steps. But the problem persists. For the 3rd step i couldn't open the phone's casing. I untied the screws from the backside (after removing the back panel) but i couldn't open the front panel. I searched youtube for some video tutorials but in vain. Can you kindly lead me on how to open the casing and carry out the 3rd step

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent
you have to flip out the two parts of the casing by inserting the most thin screw driver which has this as the head(|) and rotating it. so that the gap between the casing covers get separated . then do this along one side, the others will automatically come off after a slight pull.

if you want a video, try the crack open video of any mobile, they all get open with almost the same technique..

Top Bottom