Samsung Galaxy Y - need some clarifications?

arkkrish

Broken In
I want to know whether pressing the volume rocker button will increase the font size of text when reading a message from the inbox. Also, is this a good phone for reading ebooks. Or are there any other better phones at this price?

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
Get a phone with atleast WVGA screen resolution and 4" display. Forget this small phone. It is worthless...

amjath

Human Spambot
With more number of apps installed galaxy y freezes even launching phone app. U ll regret buying it for reading ebooks. If ur need is reading ebooks and multimedia go for micromax funbook with gsm radio. Almost same price as galaxy y.

Micromax Funbook Talk Tablet | Tablet | Flipkart.com

OP
A

arkkrish

Broken In
With more number of apps installed galaxy y freezes even launching phone app. U ll regret buying it for reading ebooks. If ur need is reading ebooks and multimedia go for micromax funbook with gsm radio. Almost same price as galaxy y.

Micromax Funbook Talk Tablet | Tablet | Flipkart.com

I don't want a tablet. I bought a Micromax canvas a110 2 weeks back. It was very nice except the display started to flicker and I had to take it to service center. The problem is, it has been ten days and yet the only answer I am getting is, parts unavailable.

I need a reliable phone. One of the important criteria is the font size of text messages to read. Can I increase the font size of text messages while reading the messages from inbox in android? either Galaxy y or Micromax a57?

amjath

Human Spambot
To change the font size
*play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.a0soft.gphone.bfont

micromax a57 when compared to galaxy y

Top Bottom