Samsung Galaxy S II I9100G good choice or not?

hawkeye321

Broken In
ok guys am going to buy a smartphone and i someow like the s2.Always wanted one..so what i want to know is that will this phone be updated to jellybean and can i run games like dead trigger,riptide and score...temple run etc on this phone and if there is any other phone in that price range please suggest..

Last edited:

ASHISH65

Technomancer
Re: Samsung Galaxy S II I9100G god choice or not?

Fill this first - *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/buying-advice/134349-questionnaire-mobile-phone-purchase-queries.html

OP
H

hawkeye321

Broken In
Re: Samsung Galaxy S II I9100G god choice or not?

1. Budget-14-23k
2. Display type and size-anything that starts from 4.3 and up
3. Form Factor-bar
4. Preferred choice of brand-all brands except lenovo and karbonn
5. Preferred input method-touchscreen
6. What camera option you want- flash, autofocus,no need for front facing camera
7. Preferred operating system-Android
8. Preferred connectivity options -3g and wifi
9. Preferred applications-Flash.GPS
10. Primary use of handset-multimedia,internet, gaming
11. Any specific mobile phones in consideration-s2,xperia l
12. Any other info that you want to share-i will be mainly using thew phone for messaging and little bit of gaming

sushovan

In the zone
Dont buy. S2 is good if you can get it under 14K (still better choice than every other android out there in that range if you are not a hardcore gamer).

as you stated your budget is upto 23K get Xperia SP/Galaxy S3. ( way bigger improverments over S2).

ASHISH65

Technomancer
ok...what about htc one x??i heard itz battery not good....well i need to be able to play games like riptide etc

No please.why you are considering such old models where you can get new one ?

Xperia ZL - Sony Xperia ZL Mobile Phone - DOW | eBay

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
^ All are beast for gaming.. u can actually get ZR which is having good battery life than all above...

Get ZL, it is a compact 5" phone with a great display & camera
ZR is also good

Both of them have same cpu+gpu as N4 with other additions like better battery life, expandable storage & much better camera. ZR has better battery life than ZL but ZL has better screen & front camera

OP
H

hawkeye321

Broken In
eh can you tell me how much from 16gb of nexus 4 is available for app instalation and games?

Last edited:
Top Bottom