Samsung galaxy grand duos or Micromax canvas HD???

shreymittal

Being Human
+1 to sam point.
Don't ever rely on resale value. Its 40K phn and you are not going to sell it after a year or before.

I bought my galaxy y for 8K + 1K last year and sold it for 3.4K + cover + screengaurd + 8GB MC.
so see i also didn't got its 50% value.

Last edited:

shreymittal

Being Human
Get via flipkart most safest place to buy..
or
Go to big mobile retail stores. Relience Digital, Spice Hotspot, The Mobile Shop.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Try Reliance Digital

PS: Im wondering, where's SPICE in all of this.. AFAIK, It was a serious competitor a few months back to MMX and Karbonn

cricketinfo

Broken In
come on guys, cant you guys fing sony droids with discontinuet chip from stericson (forgot name) wid mali 400 gpu on it selling from 12k to 15k. they r better than galaxy s2 , just get that or donate me 12k if you dont want one please.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
^lolwut ??
You mean the Xperia U/Sola ones ??
They are really outdated (512MB RAM ) etc..
Galaxy S Advance is much better at 12k but OP's budget is 20k, so I dont see any reason not to utilise the extra 8k

cricketinfo

Broken In
yupe i ment them...and 512ram is fine... never had ram issues wid my optimus net (sucessor of one) but aderno 200 and low cost snapdragon are a big let down to be honest...
and doesnt s advance has a much infirior screen and processor?? (i aint sure abt this though)
just becoz u got 20k budget dsnt mean u shldnt look at lower price points (whch is probably ppl buy 40k phones just becoz retards have 40k)

Empirial

Youngling
i don 't wanna buy online (cause of parents:blank:).....

Let me guess, your parents bought you online without checking return policy & now the seller is not taking you back hence your parents don't trust online shopping sites anymore :D (Don't mind, Just Kidding). BTW you buy L9 through Flipkart & choose Cash On Delivery as payment option, pehle package check karo phir pay karo :)

Top Bottom