Samsung D500 Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

rohanbee

Padawan
Hey anyone using a pcsynce software for this phone, looking to do the same but unfortunately got my phone fro abroad and left everything in the box there!

OP
H

hbk88in

Broken In
@rohanbee- dude download the pc sync software from the samsung website.. but u need a data cable/irda port/bluetooth dongle for it to work with ure phone...
-Anish

gdatuk

Ambassador of Buzz
[quote="drgrudge]
Also for me symbian is more important than multimedia capabilities..., we always can install a mp3 player via installing software, i even saw a FM radio player for 6600.....
.[/quote]

can u tell me where u found the link for the fm radio?? pl pm

dhan_shh

Ambassador of Buzz
I think D600 is available in few weeks,which has all advantage of D500 + Memory card slot +edge and so on..

sidewinder

Ambassador of Buzz
drgrudge said:
hbk88in said:
Dude chennai's expensive...here the 6670 is for 16.5k and 7610 is for 17.7k...and i got my D500 for 19.5k...
Hmm..., yes, the sales tax is very high in tamil nadu compared to other states. And to top it all, no VAT in here as well.
I really get surprised when ppl here quote less price for mobiles.

hbk88in said:
See the thing about GPRS is that airtel dosent give actual gprs for pre-paid users, just access to their portal and hutch charges 99 bux a month which is too much for my pocket...soz im happy listening to my own rock music on my phone.
Hmm... airtel GPRS sucks and who want their airtel masala and live thing?
Hmm..., hutch is good for GPRS man.., for 99rs. i can do the following:
* u can access WAP sites...
* u can send unlimited MMS...
* u can download rigntones (either free or by paying)
* u can acess Y! account
* Y! messenger
* also gmail with prper settings (search the forums, mail2and has posted in software section how to..)
* u can use the phone as the modem and browse (dont know whether u can use in SE phones)
* lots more like jokes, snippets...

hbk88in said:
another thing about nokia is that every phone of theirs becomes popular within 1 month of its launch..and i seriously do not like carrying around common phones...but i have to draw the line somewhere soz i compromise on buying the rare type phones...
Hmm..., i really don't go by looks and style to get me a phone. I would like to have a good set of features for my phone. Looks are secondary, features first. :wink:
Let me tell u one thinh.In kolkata hutch charges a 99 rs monthly charge for gprs nd 10paisa/10kb download....now imagine
as for airtel @rs 99 u can surf on ur mobile unlimitedly nd if u pay rs 249 /month u get to surf with ur compuer for as long as u want...
Airtel here is way cheaper man..or woman!!! (i dont know) :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom