Samsung 3D TV technology

mayank316

Right off the assembly line
The new Samsung Smart TV is the best technology-driven device that I have seen. With voice and face recognition, it is miles ahead of its counterparts like LG and Panasonic. Does anyone disagree?

chinavasion

Right off the assembly line
I agree with! samsung products are getting improved day by day and the only thing is if they planned to upgrade a product means their first aim is to increase the size if they avoided that means it ill be very awesome !:):-D

Sam22

TV Expert
As far as the Voice and face recognition feature in concerned, It's still not available in india so there is no worth talking about the same.

Ankit Omar

Broken In
Undoubtedly these models are good looking but their price is not worth buying, incredibly high demanding:shock:!
Moreover, Samsung still uses active 3d technology which is so annoying because of their bulky and expensive 3d glasses.

Sam22

TV Expert
Undoubtedly these models are good looking but their price is not worth buying, incredibly high demanding:shock:!
Moreover, Samsung still uses active 3d technology which is so annoying because of their bulky and expensive 3d glasses.

Would like to correct you in this. The Overall weight of active glasses has been reduced to just 23g now as compared to passive ones(16g). Though Passive has still got the edge in terms of PQ and also health related aspects as well.

Jitendra Singh

Broken In
Even I have to say that the is feature-packed. The only additional feature it has at this moment is Face Recognition. And on that, I just got to say that even though its enthralling to think about it, the feature actually makes the whole purpose of a TV very cumbersome. I mean, why have face recognition on a TV that is going to be viewed by all. On the other hand, its active 3D is a bit obsolete to the passive 3D technology being used by LG or Panasonic.

Top Bottom