Saints Row IV

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Yes :D Cannot justify paying more than 999 for any pc game except mmos.

Also, metro last light is on preorder for 999, coming early october.It's good that I waited for this game to be available here.

It was on sale somedays back on steam. You would have get a copy at $10-$12.

Saransh verma

GAMING MONSTER :D
A short review would be welcome. Specially comparison with SRTT

SR 4 continues the story of SR TT ,by elevating the status of Saints to the highest level - the leaders of the free world. After a catastrophic alien invasion occurs where the aliens transport the Saints to a bizarre-Steelport simulation, you must fight to free humanity from alien grandaddy Zinyak's mental grasp by ultiziling gargantuan superpowers. Escape the simulation that's trapped the Saints crew, or die trying.

Whats New* : Superpowers , Mission story , Some Side mission , Alien Invasion , Weapons , Enemies , Player Customization(clothes ,
accessories , Outfite etc )

Whats Old : Map , Players , Cars , Most Side Mission , Basic Weapons ,

P.S : If anyone wants to add more You are free to go ....

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
SR 4 continues the story of SR TT ,by elevating the status of Saints to the highest level - the leaders of the free world. After a catastrophic alien invasion occurs where the aliens transport the Saints to a bizarre-Steelport simulation, you must fight to free humanity from alien grandaddy Zinyak's mental grasp by ultiziling gargantuan superpowers. Escape the simulation that's trapped the Saints crew, or die trying.

Whats New* : Superpowers , Mission story , Some Side mission , Alien Invasion , Weapons , Enemies , Player Customization(clothes ,
accessories , Outfite etc )

Whats Old : Map , Players , Cars , Most Side Mission , Basic Weapons ,

P.S : If anyone wants to add more You are free to go ....

Copy pasta.

Your own review will be appreciated.

sujeet2555

In the zone
can anybody here share SR4 save file ,mine deleted after format.don't want play from start .i have 100% complete save file but i want like 30-50% complete save file only.please i can't find anywhere.

sandeep410

Journeyman
SR4 is not good compared to SR3. Story is weak and with super powers it feels more like prototype. Missions aint that great either.
All these superpower bussiness does ruin gammeplay. Also city is same as SR3 but its gona be night always. Overall core gameplay was compromised for something new and stupid.

anaklusmos

Youngling
I have read at many places that SR4 was supposed to be an expansion pack for SR3, instead they postponed and released it as a separate game.
Anyhow, I enjoyed SR3 immensely, will try this out soon :)

Top Bottom