S60 Era of Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Hi Guys, :razz:

Played some awesome 3D games on S60 most of them were of ngage platform.
such as

1.Prince of Persia 2008
2.Brothers in Arms
3.Hooked On:Creatures of the Deep
4.Tomb Raider Legend
5.Resident Evil
6.FIFA 08 & 09

And Currently I am playing '7 Days' its a nice horror game..with groundbreaking visuals
Do u guys know any other 3D game with great graphics...pls reply here...thanx
How is this game 'Lament Island' i heard a lot but never tested is it graphics good.
Must day dat S60 platform is far better than Java :-o

errrh..one more question i wanna ask here..the code *7370#(factory settings) only soft format the phone.Is there ne way 2 make a Hard format(to remove all residues of 3rd Party apps from phone memory) so dat the phone will bcome like a brand new brought fone....:neutral:

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Do you still game on N-Gage? If so ditch that & get a new s60v3 device & install N-Gage 2.0 on it. Read this.

Regarding hard format, when you boot your phone keep *+3+Green(Call) key pressed till the phone is fully booted up. This is known as Hard Format.

Tamoghno

Padawan
You should also try 'one'. Best graphics in ngage IMO. Also try asphalt 3. I dont like newer titles , those are mostly ported from java.

To hard format phone first format memory card , then format using 7370. Or u can try *+3+ green key + power on alternatively.

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
You should also try 'one'. Best graphics in ngage IMO. Also try asphalt 3. I dont like newer titles , those are mostly ported from java.

To hard format phone first format memory card , then format using 7370. Or u can try *+3+ green key + power on alternatively.

Hey i have played all ngage 2.0 games.
I have nokia N82,so will this work *+3+ green key(do i hav 2 press all these keys simultaneously?)

Tamoghno

Padawan
To do hard format -
First switch off your phone > press the three keys simultaniously > press the power button to turn on the phone while keeping all the switch depressed. Its pretty hard to do with two hands so u may need help of ansecond person.

Amir.php

Flying Visitor
Have you played "splinter cell- chaos theory" for ngage.
I have played it... Find a really best 3D game ever.
Many game sites gives rating 8.5/10....Also it is a very big size game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom