S6, Note, or Nexus

Gauravchi

Journeyman
Hi all,
Planning to buy a new phone and thinking of S6 edge. Is this the right time to go for it, or should I wait for few weeks. (I can wait till April). I explored a lot for other options, but seems that S6 matches all my criteria, i.e. Camera quality, good looking, and average size. The only demerit seems to be its lack of water resistant. So, my question is.. for ~30K budget, should i increase it and buy S6 edge now OR should I wait for few weeks and expect for a price cut, OR is there any other good option available. What about iphone btw.

1. Budget?
~30k

2. Display type and size?
Should fit in pocket, I don't like phablets

3. Dual sim?
If I can get, then sure

4. Preferred choice of brand?
Samsung, Sony, Moto, HTC

5. What camera option you want (flash, front facing camera)?
I think it's obvious at this budget

6. Preferred operating system? (Android, iOS, Windows Phone, etc).
Android, iOS

8. Primary use of handset (multimedia, camera, internet, gaming etc)?
Camera, Multimedia, Internet

9. Any specific mobile phones in consideration?
S6 edge, Nexus 5P

10. Any other info that you want to share
Good looking phone

There is no Nexus 5P... I think you mean 5X

5X & S6 have similar battery life, so I will suggest S6/Edge over 5X( due to better screen, looks & performance )... Wait till april for price drops with the launch of S7

OP
G

Gauravchi

Journeyman
Hi Anupam,

S7 launched, and we are expecting a price cut for S6 in a couple of weeks. However, I am really liking the S7 edge, considering the VR they are offering for pre-booking. And it's water resistant. What your say in it?

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Hi Anupam,

S7 launched, and we are expecting a price cut for S6 in a couple of weeks. However, I am really liking the S7 edge, considering the VR they are offering for pre-booking. And it's water resistant. What your say in it?
Would be 15-20k more than your budget.

Hi Anupam,

Would be 15-20k more than your budget.

S7 Edge is 27k more than your budget

Also personally spending 50k on a smartphone is not worth it (25k to 35k max, beyond that its not worth it)

You can wait for Mi5, which is expected to be released next week

Tomal

Broken In
If you can spend money than I suggest you to go for Samsung S6 edge. I have been using this device for six months. Happy with its performance.

Top Bottom