S4. Should I buy new battery?

OP
D

Deadman

Journeyman
How to disable volume up/down key.
Whenever i reduce the media volume the ringtone automatically gets lowered. dont know but this is very old problem i think. Cant we disable that key for ringtone volume or set the ringtone volume fixed.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
I haven't seen 4.4.4 touchwiz so can't comment there but lollipop is looking better. I bet 5.1.1 will iron out many of the issues.

Lollipop isnt built around functionality
ios 8 and 5.1 Lollipop bugs are wayy too bad even compared to older versions,functionality has also suffered quite a bit
I think Windows will now catch on very soon
This scenario has happened in the past(Symbian and BB Os anyone?!)

$hadow

Geek in making
Lollipop isnt built around functionality
ios 8 and 5.1 Lollipop bugs are wayy too bad even compared to older versions,functionality has also suffered quite a bit
I think Windows will now catch on very soon
This scenario has happened in the past(Symbian and BB Os anyone?!)

Waiting for both of the next variants. Just hoping they Ios might end up showing a radical change this time around since android is surely going to make dual window in the next variant.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
Waiting for both of the next variants. Just hoping they Ios might end up showing a radical change this time around since android is surely going to make dual window in the next variant.

nah ill go full windows when windows 10 releases if it seems good enough
no more droids for me for sure though
too much work for even simple things

$hadow

Geek in making
nah ill go full windows when windows 10 releases if it seems good enough
no more droids for me for sure though
too much work for even simple things

Yeah but that is the beauty of droid. But still I will always praise the simplicity of the windows.

OP
D

Deadman

Journeyman
Did anyone searched for my app crash problem on net. I need a proper solution.
Any app that requires net access is becoming difficult to use.
Also everytime i switch tabs. The page reloads.

Top Bottom