S.T.A.L.K.E.R Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gxsaurav

I couldn't find a discussion regarding this game, however I saw one a few months ago, so if there is taht one still laying here, refer it to here too

Now since the 2 big games are out Doom 3 & Half Life 2 with their own gorgeaus engine, & gameplay, there is not much to talk about in the game industry rite now, even cool games like NFS UG2, & PoP-WW are out

Here comes S.T.A.L.K.E.R -Shadows of charnobil, one really promising X-Ray engine, & gorgeaus gfx, sometimes better then HL2

The game was started as a DX 8.1 game but in the developement cycle it became DX 9b, & now 9c so people with GeForce4 ti will also be able to play it, however no idea for the GeForce4 MX it has shows it's age

Go here for all the available screenshots for this game

*gamestar.hu/kepek.php?cmd=jatekmutat&jatek_id=38

Hmm, seems like something which truly uses SM3.0 not like Far Cry or HL2 or Doom3 which uses them either by a patch or only at a few places

The release date is slated to be arround august this year, lets hope it doesn't slip

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
i had seen an early look at the game on Gamer TV a long time back...when is this game gonna come out?? or is it like the sequel or soemthing that u r now talking abt???

and i.am_mayur. y dont u start a thread if u want 1???

OP
G

gxsaurav

The game is rumered to be launched in August this year, with DX 8.1 level Hardware to be the minimum, so I don't think GeForce4 MX will be supported

Note: These are still the rumers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom