Ryzen Config for Motion Graphics Design & Rendering

gurujee

Can't Talk. In The Zone.
1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Graphics Design, Animation & Rendering
After Effects, 3Ds Max, Photoshop, Lightroom, Premier, DaVinci

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.

3. Planning to overclock?
No

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Windows 10

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Around 1 tb for stock footage, storage

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Yes, has separate budget of 30k for monitor. Eyeing BenQ PD2700Q (27inch 1440p)

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
N/A

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Within 15 days

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Assembler

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Bhubaneswar. Locally+Online

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans: Attracted to Ryzen systems for VFM they offer. Can the budget accommodate Ryzen 7 3700X ?

nac

Aspiring Novelist
Ans: Attracted to Ryzen systems for VFM they offer. Can the budget accommodate Ryzen 7 3700X ?
Yeah, I guess or may go upto 90k depends on the components you choose. Dushera is just around the corner, you may likely to get some good offers.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ryzen 3700x--29500
asus tuf gaming x570 plus--17400
2*G.Skill RipjawsV F4-3200C16S-16GVK 16gb--13600
crucial MX500 500gb sata ssd--5000
intel 660p 512gb NVMe ssd--5000
corsair CX550--4400
corsair 100R cabinet--3000

You can choose a B450 mobo like asrock B450 Pro 4 for 7k but question is do you really want to run a 30k processor with a 7k mobo(personally I wouldn't). Avoid any MSI product for the time being(many poor RMA stories regarding MSI recently in reddit /r/IndianGaming,also check this ongoing thread last 3-4 pages Need help in building My first ever gaming PC). ssd are essential for rendering & graphic design so avoid any hdd as far as possible. Above config is without any graphics card which you need to buy as 3700x doesn't have integrated graphics.

OP
gurujee

gurujee

Can't Talk. In The Zone.
Thanks for the great help. Can you suggest a GFX card as well....may be within 20k+ as it will exceed my budget. Can this be any good?
Will the inbox cooler be sufficient?

Ryzen 3700x--29500
asus tuf gaming x570 plus--17400
2*G.Skill RipjawsV F4-3200C16S-16GVK 16gb--13600
crucial MX500 500gb sata ssd--5000
intel 660p 512gb NVMe ssd--5000
corsair CX550--4400
corsair 100R cabinet--3000

You can choose a B450 mobo like asrock B450 Pro 4 for 7k but question is do you really want to run a 30k processor with a 7k mobo(personally I wouldn't). Avoid any MSI product for the time being(many poor RMA stories regarding MSI recently in reddit /r/IndianGaming,also check this ongoing thread last 3-4 pages Need help in building My first ever gaming PC). ssd are essential for rendering & graphic design so avoid any hdd as far as possible. Above config is without any graphics card which you need to buy as 3700x doesn't have integrated graphics.

Thank you. Yes I hope to get some discounts. I am eying amazon big sale if I get some additional bank offers.
Yeah, I guess or may go upto 90k depends on the components you choose. Dushera is just around the corner, you may likely to get some good offers.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
V-Ray: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070, 2080, & 2080 Ti GPU Rendering Performance
Also see this post of mine: Is Colorful GPUs are trustable ?
May be 2070 will come back on sale ~dushehra/diwali for ~30k.

Top Bottom