Status
Not open for further replies.

kaboodle

Broken In
Is there any RPG fans here?
I don't see any topic on any RPG.
I can't forget RPG's like Morrowind,NWN(along with it's expansion HOTU & SOU).These are the RPG's I played.And the RP"s I would like to play are BG II,Icewind Dale.

Hells_Fury

In the zone
RPGs are my favorite genre. I like Morrowind, Diablo, Star Wars KOTOR I/II.
Cant wait for Hellgate: London to come out.

expertno.1

Technomancer
well in RPG i love Diablo and no any other

can u suggest some games similar to diablo..diablo is really gr89

Charley

Just Do It
shaunak said:
havent played a rpg recently. played mostly sims,
wat r the new ones available in the rpg genere?

U cud chck this link

*compactiongames.about.com/library/blfantasy_atoz.htm

Hells_Fury

In the zone
expertno.1 said:
well in RPG i love Diablo and no any other

can u suggest some games similar to diablo..diablo is really gr89
Try Neverwinter Nights.
Also check out The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind (First Person RPG).

gaurav_018

Broken In
hey glad to hear there are other people interested in rpg's. I have played most (if not all) rpg's realised in the last couple of years. i think than fallout and planescape torment are two of the best rpg's ever. also for rpg information try rpgcodex.com

OP
K

kaboodle

Broken In
Diablo is absolutely repetitive,only hack-slash .
Morrowind with it's expansions Tribunal and Bloodmoon is best,though I didn't play Bloodmoon

ammusk

Journeyman
RPG are good as long as u have time to spend with them

my fav are
NWN + SoU
KOTOR I & II
World Of Warcraft ( MMORPG )

vijayant

Broken In
hi guyz

hey abt rpg diablo n all r offline no fun just stupid ncps around havent u'll playyed ro????[ragnarok]!! its a kool game besides there r online players so the game is much more than mere lvling nd completing the quests! 8)

siriusb

Cyborg Agent
I am kinda new to rpg and want to dow...buy a new rpg game. I want a _recent_ and great looking, _offline_ rpg.

I know this site: www.rpgplanet.com but want feedback from you who have played rpgs.

sumitava_b

In the zone
I dont know why syberia is not that populer in india. But play it and u will fall in love with it if u love brain-teasing. There cant be any comparison of it with the God of all RPG games, Diablo. In this game, u wont need to have any fear of mortality! :twisted: :twisted:

The problem with it is that this game is very rare in indian market. u have to wear out ur shoe to find this game cd. I got syberia I from my friend. But thats the end of the story. Till now I havnt found Syberia II. :( :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom