Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
i dont know how [MENTION=77264]Vyom[/MENTION] is still a noob with so much time spent being a veteran

Lol... Dunno. I suck at precision. And doing side kicks. And striking. So basically everything....

What are you talking about? He's the best player here.

I sense sarcasm. I suck. And with recent attempt to migrate to controller, it's like starting over.

Gagan Gera

Journeyman
Lol... Dunno. I suck at precision. And doing side kicks. And striking. So basically everything....

I sense sarcasm. I suck. And with recent attempt to migrate to controller, it's like starting over.

TBH no offense u really miss many of the simple shots. :p Else you play nice n gud :)

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
TBH no offense u really miss many of the simple shots. :p Else you play nice n gud :)

I absolutely agree with you on this. It's covered when I said, I am not precise enough in my last post.
And I have thought about this a lot. I have thought why I miss simple shots.

I think my mind races too fast sometimes. I try to compensate for the fact that somebody else can take the ball away from it. So I mostly over react and under estimate the position of the ball. I need to take it slow and patience.

Playing with potatoes is a series of good RL plays and I have started to watch that. I think it will improve me a lot. Following is the channel, I recommend everyone to watch it. So that we can someday improve and call ourselves, Team Digit.
Playing With Potatoes - YouTub

Gagan Gera

Journeyman
I absolutely agree with you on this. It's covered when I said, I am not precise enough in my last post.
And I have thought about this a lot. I have thought why I miss simple shots.

I think my mind races too fast sometimes. I try to compensate for the fact that somebody else can take the ball away from it. So I mostly over react and under estimate the position of the ball. I need to take it slow and patience.

Playing with potatoes is a series of good RL plays and I have started to watch that. I think it will improve me a lot. Following is the channel, I recommend everyone to watch it. So that we can someday improve and call ourselves, Team Digit.
Playing With Potatoes - YouTub

Hmmm.. well u defend n save goals damn nicely ! Btw i dont like those gameplays. There isnt any reason not to use jump at all. which is kinda bullshit. The whole game is based on your creativity n style, but with no jump at all it trashes everything
And just waiting for the ball to reach the ground everytime is utter stupidity

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Well [MENTION=77264]Vyom[/MENTION] is the best keeper in this forum. Many of us lack in various aspects. I just can't so much and hit aerial shots which is a huge issue.

Games like this there will always be something to improve & there always will be someone better. We just have to practice and improve.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Damn this is awesome edit! Great Camera work. And amazing shots!

- - - Updated - - -

Damn, I am getting too addicted to this game.

Spend my nights in this, even when I should be doing VERY important other tasks.

Anyone else feeling same?

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Nice tip. I am gonna try this and see if that helps me reach ball before someone else steals it from me.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Nice tip. I am gonna try this and see if that helps me reach ball before someone else steals it from me.
Nope. I suck in Aerials.
Although I have started practising dribbling. First should make ground work solid.

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
So another mode is coming soon..

*pbs.twimg.com/media/CdOz0QjUUAAsKDB.jpg
Rocket League on Twitter: "March Madness is just around the corner. Great time to tease the mode we're working on next #RocketLeagueHoops *t.co/rrlEnnFhby&quot

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
So I crossed 250 hours mark in Rocket League this week. And at the risk of being called still a noob, have reached to the "Expert" level (which comes after you reach level 40).

Needless to say I am not an expert in the game. I still miss lots of close shots, miss easy saves and totally misdirect some simple goals. When it comes to 1x1 I still suck. But noisykeeler would approve, I play fairly well in team. Just leave Aerials out of the question, I am not even trying those now a days.

These days I am playing daily after evenings to sometimes late night with noisykeeler, Ashish and Fagun and others.

Many seems to have abandoned this game. I know it can get fairly challenging sometimes. But making those come backs and winning a match totally triumphs any feeling of frustration that you may have missing some shots.

These days I am thinking of the RL Tournament which is about to happen soon. Anyone participating in that?

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I have one friend who is interested in buying Rocket League. Anyone interested in the 4 copy group buy? Since its not on sale, would cost Rs 295. Not much difference in money for this awesome game.

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
Guys how to find the ping for this game ? When i tested in speedtest it shows less than 5 but pinging lol.garena.com shows 200+ . So I m super confused!!

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I have one friend who is interested in buying Rocket League. Anyone interested in the 4 copy group buy? Since its not on sale, would cost Rs 295. Not much difference in money for this awesome game.

So none of your friends wants to buy anymore? :/

Top Bottom