Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
9 tdf players played together yesterday night :p
ganroe, alok, wuodland, g force, noisykeelar, sygeek, aaruni, allu and me!

and few are still downloading!

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Yes RL is said future of sports... And now I can see why.

RL will provide the most successful playdates evar!

The 4 combo offer of steam is another reason for its success.

sygeek

Technomancer
Yes RL is said future of sports... And now I can see why.

RL will provide the most successful playdates evar!

The 4 combo offer of steam is another reason for its success.
4v4 does get very chaotic though. Once there are enough players maybe we can do tourneys?

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
If following number of players:
2: 1x1
3: 2x2 (1 bot)
4: 2x2
5: 3x2 (1 bot)
6: 3x3
7: 4x4 (1 bot)
8: 4x4
>9: 4x4 and rest as spectator.

So, yes, if number of players exceed 8 then we can do tournaments, but I highly doubt of more than 8 players coming together for extended period of times.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw, everyone playing on PC? Right?
If someone isn't please let me know. I want to develop a code which everyone in team digit can follow. So like, If I say:

g = Me will be goalie
s = Me is going to strike
c = I am centering the ball
dg = someone defend our goal, etc...

Pasapa

Live to die another day
If following number of players:
2: 1x1
3: 2x2 (1 bot)
4: 2x2
5: 3x2 (1 bot)
6: 3x3
7: 4x4 (1 bot)
8: 4x4
>9: 4x4 and rest as spectator.

So, yes, if number of players exceed 8 then we can do tournaments, but I highly doubt of more than 8 players coming together for extended period of times.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw, everyone playing on PC? Right?
If someone isn't please let me know. I want to develop a code which everyone in team digit can follow. So like, If I say:

g = Me will be goalie
s = Me is going to strike
c = I am centering the ball
dg = someone defend our goal, etc...
Why not just use the text commands in the game?

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Why not just use the text commands in the game?

Save time. When you have seconds to inform other user and you are occupied steering the car... you have time only to enter, "Y" to start team chat, followed by the code, "G", which would mean I am defending.

Pasapa

Live to die another day
Save time. When you have seconds to inform other user and you are occupied steering the car... you have time only to enter, "Y" to start team chat, followed by the code, "G", which would mean I am defending.
I meant using the default ones provided in the game like " I am defending " by pressing the number keys..

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Had lots of fun yesterday. But we can have more fun if we use Voice chat or something(Steam chat usually reduces the volume a lot so its better to go for a 3rd party app)

Here's the RL TDF channel: *discord.gg/0msHHWb7pz0OQWHB

Link expires in 24 hours of the post. Just join the channel from your browser and we can voice chat too, lot's of fun

If you want to install their app, here: *discordapp.com/

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Been thinking of voice chat. Will have to test the old mic kept in some dusty corner of my room.

Btw, who's up for the RL match today at 8 PM? We can play till late night since next day would be holiday!
Please be there on the RL Steam group chat. I wouldn't want to coordinate with guys who are not in that chat room. :p

Also, the session today would be screen captured for historical purpose, so boost the right way up to goalry. :D

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Also, the session today would be screen captured for historical purpose, so boost the right way up to goalry. :D

Oh why were no screens captured yesterday when I scored 5 goals against you vyom :D

btw join the discord channel via your browser or app before starting for them banters :p

Hrishi

If you guys want to voice chat , we have two mumble servers which we use daily for voice chatting.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Yeah at 9 :D

May our ping be low :D

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah I'll save some replay if I score .
Ping is unusually high. Its something I and specially Aaruni suffering a lot since beginning.
And why so greedy? Only screen caps when you make some goal? xD

Top Bottom