RiP Total Biscuit

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything
He was a World of Warcraft youtuber a long time ago who eventually made his name in game reviewing. He had a popular series called "WTF is..." where he showed the first hour or so and gave a general first impression of games. He pushed for better games journalism and reviewing not based on getting paid by the company, in a time when the big game review sites like gamespot and ign were giving higher reviews to games with ads on their sites.

He was big in many esports as well, owning a team in starcraft 2 at one point. He casted SC2 as well, and made content around league of legends and dota 2 as well as some other games, gaining many fans along the way.

He had a really big fan base across many different gaming communities and a few years ago announced he had cancer and would be starting treatment while continuing to produce content. About a month ago he said he was going dark on the internet because all the trials had failed and he was out of options, with a few months to live. Today he passed. (u/Tijj)

Genna Bain on Twitter

Flash

Lost in speed
May God bless his soul and give his family the strength to bear this.
What happened to him?
He had a really big fan base across many different gaming communities and a few years ago announced he had cancer and would be starting treatment while continuing to produce content. About a month ago he said he was going dark on the internet because all the trials had failed and he was out of options, with a few months to live. Today he passed. (u/Tijj)
Didn't you read the whole post?

Last edited:

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
"Ladies and gentlement, my name is TotalBiscuit and I'm here to ask and answer one simple question. WTF is ...."
Man I really miss his voice.

RIP TotalBiscuit, you served the Emperor well.

Top Bottom